Dose of Colors

shontay07108

can you swatch for us?
My lighting is wonky and affects the way my swatches come out. I only get the truest sense of the color when I'm wearing it in a photo. Lauren has a great swatch of it above, though. It doesn't look much different at all on my darker skin.

oliviahood96

Has anyone been into a Ricky's NYC recently? I noticed on the Dose of Colors mobile website they don't have Ricky's on their Store Location anymore. I'm just wondering if they still sell Dose of Colors in store?

Dalshandra

I went to Ricky's last weekend and you're right, their whole display of Dose of Colors, highlighters, glosses, lipsticks and matte liquid lip colors were all gone. I was really bummed too. I really liked being able to swatch in person and the instant gratification of buying right away.

Dolly Snow

Limited Edition ~DARE TO DAZZLE TRIO~ which will include three metallic liquid matte lipsticks: ~TEDDY~ | ~SCARLET LACE~ | ~CORSET~ Launching: End of this month (exact date/time will be announced soon) Retail Price: $58.00

Vandekamp

Limited Edition ~DARE TO DAZZLE TRIO~ which will include three metallic liquid matte lipsticks: ~TEDDY~ | ~SCARLET LACE~ | ~CORSET~ Launching: End of this month (exact date/time will be announced soon) Retail Price: $58.00
I'm in. *damn it* I love that red/berry lipstick.

bunnypoet

I have way, way, way too many liquid lipsticks at this point, but I really want this holiday trio.
thud.gif

bunnypoet

You can go back on your makeup,diet after you buy the trio.
poke.gif
#NoEnablingAllowed
eeksign.gif
My makeup diet keeps getting pushed back; now it has been delayed to January 1.
ohboy.gif

The beautiful metallic shimmer in these new DOC colors 'justifies' my adding them to out-of-control stash. I'm fearing the Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales and my lack of self-control. Secretly hoping that the beauty sales are unexciting duds this year.

Vandekamp

#NoEnablingAllowed
eeksign.gif
My makeup diet keeps getting pushed back; now it has been delayed to January 1.
ohboy.gif

The beautiful metallic shimmer in these new DOC colors 'justifies' my adding them to out-of-control stash. I'm fearing the Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales and my lack of self-control. Secretly hoping that the beauty sales are unexciting duds this year.
I am totally liking ALL of them. Wow. I can't wait until the end of the month.

Latest posts