Christmas Hauls :)

cwillie

Long time lurker, finally posting since I'm now a stay at home mommy to be with a bunch of extra free time!
greengrin.gif

What did every one get beauty wise for Christmas?

Here's a list, no pictures yet, just don't feel like getting my preggo tush up! lol

- Mac in extra dimension brush set
- Mac blue pigment set
- Urban Decay Vice 3
- Urban Decay Naked basics double ended eyeliner
- Urban Decay Naked 2 double ended eyeliner
- Benefit the sweet cheeky spot
- Clarisonic mia 2 with a small bottle of purity made simple
- MUFE lip gloss duo
- Bare Minerals Foundation
- Pink Sugar perfume
- Victoria's Secret Pink Fresh and Clean perfume

Hope everyone had a good holiday, and continues to have a good new year!

EmsyHammer

Need to get photos of my things. Only got a wee bit this christmas but so excited to get it on my face!

dancewithme

I was lucky enough to get some lovely Chanel goodies - healthy glow powder, sculpting eyebrow pencil and the rouge coco baume - I was especially pleased to receive the lip balm because I've wanted it for ages but couldn't bring myself to spend £25 on a lipbalm when a tube of Carmex is only about £2!

cwillie

How do you like your goodies?! I've only looked at their stuff, is it worth it for a every now and then splurge?

nt234

Awesome Christmas haul!

I got:
From Colourpop - Not A Box Of Chocolates shadow set; LBB, Leather, and Bitchette lippiestix
Melt Cosmetics - Love Sick eyeshadow quad (late gift)
Lime Crime - Poisonberry lipstick
Kat Von D's Everlasting Love Liquid Lipstick in Lolita (present to myself! lol)
Tom Ford Lips and Boys mini lipstick in Liam (another present to myself :p)

Some of my female cousins (the ones around the same age as me) and I decided to order stuff off of each other's wishlists for Christmas this year!
pompom.gif

dancewithme

How do you like your goodies?! I've only looked at their stuff, is it worth it for a every now and then splurge?
They're nice enough, but not substantially better than Mac or anything. I kind of think that the packaging is more appealing than the product inside!

Latest posts