Resolution "LOW-BUY" 2015

kerry-jane88

Went into Manchester to meet about a job for an event, had time to kill before and after, resisted the urge to go in any beauty places. I snapped the other day when I was obsessing over needing another spray toner as two of the three im using atm are nearly empty. I realised Its not essential for me to live my life any differently wether I get it now or not so to stop making acquiring such an item into such a kerfuffle! I just went and got the magazine I wanted from the book shop and picked up another that caught my eye too. Small victories!

Maris Crane

My Sephora haul was also small .... and only one makeup item, good thing because I have no time for makeup anymore I gave birth to a little boy April 14th but I had time to do a wish list before, so it was easy at check out on the 17th ;)
I purchased:
Caudalie Glycolic Peel (I finished my enzyme mask in March)
Perfume travel atomizer
Ren Serum Oil
Philosophy Salicylic acid treatment and moisturizer (my everyday moisturizer and the one I'm using right now is almost done)
Peter Thomas Roth Peel pads (I usually buy the Philosophy incredi-peel and wanted to see if this one is better)
Too Face Sugar pop palette (i just want to see the hype with those palettes, I could have gone with the Chocolat Bar palette but I have enough "Nude" palette in my stash)

So not bad but not good either.... My credit card is still have 0$ balance and this is my goal, I do not want to have a balance on my credit card for makeup purchase, so as long i'm buying based on the money I have in my bank account, I'm ok with my buying purchased.
My next purchase should be the MAC Wash and Dry collection (I want 3 items) in May
June it should be those Rae Morris brushes I saw on Beautylish (I want 4 brushes)
and July it should be the same Skincare products that i'm using.

with me wearing less makeup because I will be at home with baby should help me lemming less things.
I have to say I do not want to buy any lipstick this year because kissing baby with lipstick and leaving marks on that perfect little skin is a no no!
Congrats on the baby! But I have a selfish request too, lol! How's the Caudalie Enzyme Mask working?

VAL4M

Congrats on the baby! But I have a selfish request too, lol! How's the Caudalie Enzyme Mask working?
Thanks :D as for the mask I will let you know on Monday, haven't tried it yet usually I do my masks on Sunday night to have a beautiful glow on Monday ;)

ellemarie

So I went to the big makeup sale and only got the Anastasia Contour Kit (it was only $30!) and a $6 bottle of Alpha Hydrox serum. The AH serum is amazing and I'd never tried it before. Now I'm on a no-buy until September.

shellygrrl

Staff member
FOTD... * Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer * NARS Sheer Glow Foundation - Siberia * MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer - NW15 * OCC Skin Conceal - mix of Y0 and Y1 (Y1 was also used as an eyeshadow base) * Rimmel Stay Matte Powder - Transparent * Anastasia Brow Powder - Ash Brown (lighter shade only, used wet/damp) * Maybelline Brow Drama Brow Mascara - Clear * NARS Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Base * Victoria's Secret eyeshadow - Bunny * Makeup Geek Eyeshadow - Moondust * Sephora Waterproof eyeliner pencil - 5th Avenue * MAC Eyeshadow - Copperplate * Bare Minerals Flawless Defintion Mascara - Black * OCC Creme Colour Concentrate - John Doe (contour) * MAC Blush - Next to Skin (to set the cream contour) * NARS Blush - mix of Sex Appeal and Sex Fantasy * MAC Lipstick - Up the Amp

jennyap

* MAC Lipstick - Up the Amp
I'm always so impressed by your FOTDs, particularly how many products you manage to use! I so rarely seem to have the time or energy to do a full face these days.

This is mine, and this is a pretty product heavy day for me :

Bare Minerals Powder Foundation - Fairly Light
Bare Minerals - Mineral Veil
Clinique Airbrush Concealer - 01 Fair
Urban Decay Primer Potion (original)
MAC EDES - Sea Worship
MAC EDES - Fathoms Deep
MAC eyeshadow - Copperplate
MAC eyeshadow - Blanc Type
Chantecaille Faux Cils mascara
MAC ED blush - At Dusk
MAC lipstick - Lavender Whip

I had a slight slip at the weekend - not makeup, but I bought a cleansing oil and perfume. I already have a cleansing oil in rotation, and it's more than half full, so I don't need another one just yet. I basically got it because it was on my wish list to try at some point in the future, and it was on sale.

I have even less need for a new perfume - I have several full size bottles, and a TON of minis/samples. I've been trying to work through some of the samples, but even those seem to last such a long time, and I've been getting a bit frustrated with the slow progress. So I added another 100ml bottle to the mix, real smart huh? I just really fancied something entirely new to me for the summer, and tested a bunch of summer editions. My favourite was CK Eternity Summer, so I picked it up (also in the sale, at least).

Two products isn't a disaster in the overall scheme of things, but I'm a little disappointed in myself for being so weak.

My other purchase of the weekend was more positive - I picked up this pretty scarf: http://uk.accessorize.com/view/product/uk_catalog/acc_8.56/7871404100
I've been wearing the same (much more neutral) scarf for around 18 months, so it was definitely time for a change.

CoralBlast

I have been reading this thread for a while and i have found it very helpful so i just wanted to thank everyone because its not easy to give up habits that you dont see are leading you the wrong way. I have been unemployed for quite some time and it was a real eyeopener on my make up spending. I have been writing down my spending for years but i was making enough money to not realize i was being wasteful.now i have enough makeup for three lifetimes and i am embarrassed to write about numbers. I am still buying makeup but not like i use to. I would like to share my current struggle .... the dior tie dye blushes :eyelove: i had set my eyes on them for a month now finally i went to swatch them. Corals suit me better but the pink is the one i wanted. I left because the price is 57 euros, not in my pocket atm. I kept looking at my hand at both of them thinking 57 for 10gr is too much product , i would be using it for ten years and still i wouldnt finish it. I asked myself a) do i have a pink blush? Yes b) do i have one that suits my skintone? Yes c)do i need another blush ? No d)is it that special? i guess that mixing the different colours will give a different shade more pink / rosy etc but pink is pink no one will notice the slight difference other than me and once its used enough the colours will overlap and it will look messy so its not any better than me mixing my other blushers to get the same result. So i am happy to say i have decided to skip i am making rational and wellthought purchases so i am proud of myself for making the realization of being a makeup addict but not a consumer-slave. I hope i remain this way even when my economic status improves. Again i would like to thank everyone here because you have all been such an inspiration to stay strong and not to be discouraged or overwhelmed by this. Rant over :bouquet::bouquet::bouquet:

B

Buffy89

So i am happy to say i have decided to skip i am making rational and wellthought purchases so i am proud of myself for making the realization of being a makeup addict but not a consumer-slave. I hope i remain this way even when my economic status improves. Again i would like to thank everyone here because you have all been such an inspiration to stay strong and not to be discouraged or overwhelmed by this. Rant over
bouquet.gif
bouquet.gif
bouquet.gif
cheerleader.gif
yay for skipping that blush! And thanks for contributing the thoughts that made you skip, that a),b),c),d) type of system seems really helpful to me! I really MUST ask myself the same questions when I'm about to purchase a new makeup item. Of course, every new item seems to be great and exciting at first, but after some time, I often think it wasn't really necessary and neither THAT great. Although I've radically cut down the number of items I purchase per month, this really makes me recognize I could even do better. I'm doing pretty well with nail polishes (none purchased since September!!!) and even eyeshadows, but my weakness are lipsticks and blushes...how silly because they're either prone to expiring (lipsticks) or I've already got plenty and I'll NEVER EVER finish them (blushes). MUST.KEEP.THIS.IN.MIND!!!

VAL4M

So It tried the Caudalie Glycolic Peel mask yesterday. It is a cream based mask (not clay) no tingling feeling, it doesn't dry the skin either after 10min on my face, once I removed it, the skin was more "tight" and glowing. this morning my skin looked more "even" (I no longer have that pregnancy acne but I have a lot of red marks on my skin so i'm really looking for product that will even out my skin without irritating it, I have sensitive skin so I always need to be careful with products with good amount of acid who is not burning my skin, which happened once and it wasn't pretty) .
So overall good experience, I will need to used this for a month and more to really see if this is working. but I think for sensitive skin it is a good buy. :)

VAL4M

I'm always so impressed by your FOTDs, particularly how many products you manage to use! I so rarely seem to have the time or energy to do a full face these days.

This is mine, and this is a pretty product heavy day for me :

Bare Minerals Powder Foundation - Fairly Light
Bare Minerals - Mineral Veil
Clinique Airbrush Concealer - 01 Fair
Urban Decay Primer Potion (original)
MAC EDES - Sea Worship
MAC EDES - Fathoms Deep
MAC eyeshadow - Copperplate
MAC eyeshadow - Blanc Type
Chantecaille Faux Cils mascara
MAC ED blush - At Dusk
MAC lipstick - Lavender Whip

I had a slight slip at the weekend - not makeup, but I bought a cleansing oil and perfume. I already have a cleansing oil in rotation, and it's more than half full, so I don't need another one just yet. I basically got it because it was on my wish list to try at some point in the future, and it was on sale.

I have even less need for a new perfume - I have several full size bottles, and a TON of minis/samples. I've been trying to work through some of the samples, but even those seem to last such a long time, and I've been getting a bit frustrated with the slow progress. So I added another 100ml bottle to the mix, real smart huh? I just really fancied something entirely new to me for the summer, and tested a bunch of summer editions. My favourite was CK Eternity Summer, so I picked it up (also in the sale, at least).

Two products isn't a disaster in the overall scheme of things, but I'm a little disappointed in myself for being so weak.

My other purchase of the weekend was more positive - I picked up this pretty scarf: http://uk.accessorize.com/view/product/uk_catalog/acc_8.56/7871404100
I've been wearing the same (much more neutral) scarf for around 18 months, so it was definitely time for a change.
Have you tried mixing your perfume to remove the need to buy a new perfume? I'm really into perfume and for a while I was really lemming Tom Ford Tobacco-Vanille (at 235$ for 50ml) i didn't have the money to buy it, so once home I looked at my perfume collection and I have Serge Lutens Chergui (main notes are Honey and Tobacco) and Bois Vanille (sandalwood and Vanilla) so I decide to spray both on me, and no it doesn't smell the same as Tobacco-Vanille, but It curved my desire to purchase TF perfume. Did the same for Mona Di Orio les nombres d'Or Vanille 250$ for 100ml (main note are sandalwood, vanilla and leather but I do smell Frankincense too.) So I spray again Bois Vanille from Serge Lutens and Annick Goutal Myrrhe Ardente to recreate that dry vanilla smell.

kerry-jane88

i need dissuading from tom fords new summer collection!
i adore how the model daphne groenveld looks in the promo pics, but im thinking can i use what i already have to make a similar look?
i must have a shimmery peach eye colour
i have cream and powder bronzers that will suffice
the pink sand cream blush cheeks i can maybe recreate with my illamasqua liquid illuminator in fondle (a pink with gold shimmer too)
the lips are more up for interpretation for what shade exactly she has on but im sure i can find somthing shimmery and sheer thats similar
and the tom ford body oil im sure is lovely - but i rarely expose ANY skin and with my ezcema flaring up i think it'd be the last thing my skin needs, plus i doubt i'd be able to use it up before it went bad as i find my tolerance level for changes to product is very low nowadays.
how am i doing with these thoughts?

VAL4M

i need dissuading from tom fords new summer collection!
i adore how the model daphne groenveld looks in the promo pics, but im thinking can i use what i already have to make a similar look?
i must have a shimmery peach eye colour
i have cream and powder bronzers that will suffice
the pink sand cream blush cheeks i can maybe recreate with my illamasqua liquid illuminator in fondle (a pink with gold shimmer too)
the lips are more up for interpretation for what shade exactly she has on but im sure i can find somthing shimmery and sheer thats similar
and the tom ford body oil im sure is lovely - but i rarely expose ANY skin and with my ezcema flaring up i think it'd be the last thing my skin needs, plus i doubt i'd be able to use it up before it went bad as i find my tolerance level for changes to product is very low nowadays.
how am i doing with these thoughts?
Really good!!! but you forget one other thing the price tag $$$$ LOL

charlotte366

The price tag is a good idea to put you off! Its pay day for me and this morning I fillef my space nk basket and put the beauty box in there added in Chantecaille just skin and nars tm and then, closed my brower and behaved my self! The beauty box has since sold out, and I discovered that the oribe oil is available in a trael size for less than the price fo the box, so I can buy it seperately when my current oil runs out. I have been virtual shopping in my lunch hour but not pulled the trigger yet, I seem to be displaying some will power for a change!

kerry-jane88

I have been virtual shopping in my lunch hour but not pulled the trigger yet, I seem to be displaying some will power for a change!
do you find payday is bad for big spending?
i know i get like that sometimes.

today ive bought a paris hilton anniversary edition perfume and you get a pass to meet her at liverpool superdrug too
(added bonus that i did actually use to love using that perfume when i was younger!)
and i bought a cool hoodie for yoga/the gym that was on sale :)

i do want to place a kora organics order but ive told myself i need to wait until may to do it as i want to stop the 'buy everything at once' madness.

charlotte366

Quote:Originally Posted by kerry-jane88

today ive bought a paris hilton anniversary edition perfume and you get a pass to meet her at liverpool superdrug too
(added bonus that i did actually use to love using that perfume when i was younger!)
and i bought a cool hoodie for yoga/the gym that was on sale :)

i do want to place a kora organics order but ive told myself i need to wait until may to do it as i want to stop the 'buy everything at once' madness.

I do find that I tend to pay day splurge then spend the last 2 weeks of the month with no money, so trying to budget better and avoid large pay day splurges. This month I want to pay for some work on my car so also trying to avoid unecessary expenditure on make up and skincare, I have enough of both so trying to only buy one treat using my debenhams beauty card points. I need some summar work shoes and I am treating myself to a couple of days out with my camera this month instead so trying to keep reminding myself of that! I have also decided to take my spending money for the out of the bank in cash and split in 4 and try and use that as my weekly allowance rather than just using my debit card and forgetting what I already spent! Any other suggestions welcome!

VAL4M

and i bought a cool hoodie for yoga/the gym that was on sale
smiles.gif

I do find that I tend to pay day splurge then spend the last 2 weeks of the month with no money, so trying to budget better and avoid large pay day splurges.

This month I want to pay for some work on my car so also trying to avoid unecessary expenditure on make up and skincare, I have enough of both so trying to only buy one treat using my debenhams beauty card points. I need some summar work shoes and I am treating myself to a couple of days out with my camera this month instead so trying to keep reminding myself of that!

I have also decided to take my spending money for the out of the bank in cash and split in 4 and try and use that as my weekly allowance rather than just using my debit card and forgetting what I already spent!

Any other suggestions welcome!
Something that is working for me is I that the only money I have in my checking- spending account is money to spend. e.i. I ask my job to send a certain amount on a different account where all my monthly payment are taking from (car, housing, electricity, saving, etc), on my paycheck I have money going directly to my pension plan, ERSP and some investment so what land on my checking account is for extras. That way I know the necessities are taking care of.

kerry-jane88

It's oh so quiet...

Here's my April Round up!

Mac Lightful C Tinted Cream SPF 30 - i just have one tinted moisturiser that's coming to an end and doesn't contain spf, so this was a good advance purchase to start using on days when i need the sun protection.
Riri loves Mac Hibiscus Kiss Blush - i tracked this down, when i got it i realised i skipped for a reason as it's way too dark for me, so i ended up giving it to my best friend. Luckily i got it for a low price so it wasn't that much of a disaster, but it's reminded me taht ive ive skipped or missed something to just let it go.
Illamasqua Silhouette Gel Stick - impluse buy, i was intrIgued!
Aesop Deodorant - ive counted this as a beauty buy rather than a healthcare one especially as it's a higher priced deodorant than most. I was using Lush Aromaco solid deodorant but it was becoming too drying for me so that was to replace that and so far i love it :)
Lipstick Queen Queen Bee Lip Treatment - i'd been lusting after this for a few months and decided that as there was a discount on at space nk (spend over £40 get £10 off) that i could go for it. I got the Aesop Deodorant for £23, the lip treatment was £20, so with £10 off ive taken that as me getting it for £10.
Dolce and Gabbana Dolce EDP 30ml - i recieved a sample of this with a debenhams order and was so taken with it i maanged to snag a BNIB bottle off ebay for a low price :)
Liz Earle Fine/Oily Hair Conditioner - my hair was ratty and unhappy and im pleased with the results at this price point.
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette - seeing my fave ig girl use this, i followed hype and figured it'd be a good 'natural look' type of product i'd get a lot of use out of. When i recieved it in the post i thought the palette looked kind of plasticy and i was shocked at how little product was in there. For the high price i wasn't impressed at all, i felt like i should look at it and be like 'yes i love it!' but i didnt, so ive sent it back
Royal Apothic Whiskey Balm - i will be needing anotehr lip balm soon, but tbh the main reason I added this to my order so i could get free shipping :/ that went back too.
Estee Lauder Little Black Primer - i've wanted this since i first heard about it! i could wait no more, as i was in need of a mascara that wouldn't slide everywhere now ive started going to the gym.
Estee Lauder Pure Colour Envy Sculpting Lipstick Instatiable Ivory - everytime ive been to a lauder counter or wanted to buy it online this has been sold out. i was swayed by the GWP over a certain spend, but i figured i'd spend more than i needed to and get the items that i really want, this like this lipstick that have been on my wishlist for ages, rather than say getting an eyeliner or something to push me over the threshold spend.
17 Clear Definition Mascara - this is an advance replacement for my elf brow gel. most of the time this drugstore brands mascaras have been opened or sold out so i got this whilst it was in stock and sealed!
17 Eye Kohl Mocha - i want a true dark brown eye pencil but most smudge on me. this was on offer so only ended up costing me £1.44 so figured it was worth a go as i've wasted a lot of money on smudgey eyeliners and that in the past.
The Body Shop Vitamin E Face Mist - i had a bit of a crazy moment over my body shop order, where once again i was trawling a webite looking for things to add to my order to meet free delivery/discount code thresholds - i ended up so done with it that i was saying no i wont buy anything! patience paid off, as a few days later they announced 40% off with free delivery over £5 so i got this and some cotton wool pads :)
Paris Hilton Anniversary Perfume 100ml - would i have bought this if it wasn't necessary to get a pass to meet her in liverpool? no. but the bottle is fun and i used to love the perfume when i was younger so im looking forward to recieving it and seeing Paris :)

So things i'm taking from the month that's been:

• Don't panic that youre running low on a certain product or category - chances are it will take longer than you think to use it up, plus you'll probably have something you can use instead.
  • I AM DONE with spending thresholds for free delivery/discounts/GWP - in most cases it makes me buy more than i need.
  • I need to stick to my wishlist - if a new discovery pops up, ill stick it on my wishlist and think about it to avoid impulse purchases.
  • No more lemmings - just because my fave ig/youtubers use it doesn't mean it's going to work for me.
  • If you skipped something initially - HOLD STRONG!

My focus for May is 'Minimal May'!

VAL4M

It's oh so quiet...

Here's my April Round up!

Mac Lightful C Tinted Cream SPF 30 - i just have one tinted moisturiser that's coming to an end and doesn't contain spf, so this was a good advance purchase to start using on days when i need the sun protection.
Riri loves Mac Hibiscus Kiss Blush - i tracked this down, when i got it i realised i skipped for a reason as it's way too dark for me, so i ended up giving it to my best friend. Luckily i got it for a low price so it wasn't that much of a disaster, but it's reminded me taht ive ive skipped or missed something to just let it go.
Illamasqua Silhouette Gel Stick - impluse buy, i was intrIgued!
Aesop Deodorant - ive counted this as a beauty buy rather than a healthcare one especially as it's a higher priced deodorant than most. I was using Lush Aromaco solid deodorant but it was becoming too drying for me so that was to replace that and so far i love it :)
Lipstick Queen Queen Bee Lip Treatment - i'd been lusting after this for a few months and decided that as there was a discount on at space nk (spend over £40 get £10 off) that i could go for it. I got the Aesop Deodorant for £23, the lip treatment was £20, so with £10 off ive taken that as me getting it for £10.
Dolce and Gabbana Dolce EDP 30ml - i recieved a sample of this with a debenhams order and was so taken with it i maanged to snag a BNIB bottle off ebay for a low price :)
Liz Earle Fine/Oily Hair Conditioner - my hair was ratty and unhappy and im pleased with the results at this price point.
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette - seeing my fave ig girl use this, i followed hype and figured it'd be a good 'natural look' type of product i'd get a lot of use out of. When i recieved it in the post i thought the palette looked kind of plasticy and i was shocked at how little product was in there. For the high price i wasn't impressed at all, i felt like i should look at it and be like 'yes i love it!' but i didnt, so ive sent it back
Royal Apothic Whiskey Balm - i will be needing anotehr lip balm soon, but tbh the main reason I added this to my order so i could get free shipping :/ that went back too.
Estee Lauder Little Black Primer - i've wanted this since i first heard about it! i could wait no more, as i was in need of a mascara that wouldn't slide everywhere now ive started going to the gym.
Estee Lauder Pure Colour Envy Sculpting Lipstick Instatiable Ivory - everytime ive been to a lauder counter or wanted to buy it online this has been sold out. i was swayed by the GWP over a certain spend, but i figured i'd spend more than i needed to and get the items that i really want, this like this lipstick that have been on my wishlist for ages, rather than say getting an eyeliner or something to push me over the threshold spend.
17 Clear Definition Mascara - this is an advance replacement for my elf brow gel. most of the time this drugstore brands mascaras have been opened or sold out so i got this whilst it was in stock and sealed!
17 Eye Kohl Mocha - i want a true dark brown eye pencil but most smudge on me. this was on offer so only ended up costing me £1.44 so figured it was worth a go as i've wasted a lot of money on smudgey eyeliners and that in the past.
The Body Shop Vitamin E Face Mist - i had a bit of a crazy moment over my body shop order, where once again i was trawling a webite looking for things to add to my order to meet free delivery/discount code thresholds - i ended up so done with it that i was saying no i wont buy anything! patience paid off, as a few days later they announced 40% off with free delivery over £5 so i got this and some cotton wool pads :)
Paris Hilton Anniversary Perfume 100ml - would i have bought this if it wasn't necessary to get a pass to meet her in liverpool? no. but the bottle is fun and i used to love the perfume when i was younger so im looking forward to recieving it and seeing Paris :)

So things i'm taking from the month that's been:

• Don't panic that youre running low on a certain product or category - chances are it will take longer than you think to use it up, plus you'll probably have something you can use instead.
  • I AM DONE with spending thresholds for free delivery/discounts/GWP - in most cases it makes me buy more than i need.
  • I need to stick to my wishlist - if a new discovery pops up, ill stick it on my wishlist and think about it to avoid impulse purchases.
  • No more lemmings - just because my fave ig/youtubers use it doesn't mean it's going to work for me.
  • If you skipped something initially - HOLD STRONG!

My focus for May is 'Minimal May'!
Oh I love that Minimal May
girlhaha.gif

B

Buffy89

Hey there! So I guess it's time to do my recap for April. These are the things I purchased:
- Mac Shade Fluidline (I already got a lot of use of it and really like it. It could be a little smoother in texture, but the color is great for my complexion)
- Mac Call the Hairdresser lipstick (I won't lie, this was a really frivolous purchase. Still need to wear it more often, actually it's a good summertime lipstick)
- Mac Hipness blush (was able to order it in the middle of April due to a glitch, the real launch date for the collection is today. It looks great on me and I even got compliments. But of course, adding another blush to the ~25 ones I already got is questionable)
- Mac Captive lipstick (B2M; great colorthat suits me well, I've already worn it several times, a good pick)
- Diesel Loverdose Red Kiss Fragrance (I love Diesel's Loverdose fragrances and when I discovered this new one, which is limited edition, on sale, I couldn't resist. Got it for 30 instead of 40 Euros, plus I used a coupon so I eventually got a bottle of Batiste Dry Shampoo for free in the same order)

So all in all, I did not got crazy, but of course, there are some things I could have skipped. CTH is a color that's not really in my comfort zone (although it's not super bright, I'm unsure about corals for me in general), so I think for the future, I'll just stick to my "uniform" when it comes to makeup (and clothes as well). We are always told to leave our comfort zones, to try something new and to change (intended as a part of personal development), but what's the use in stepping out of my makeup comfort zone when I'm not really convinced? Those "different" products might rather just sit in my drawer. Why not only buy products I simply love because they are typical for me? I guess this means I've kinda found myself/found out what I really like, so I needn't experiment any more.

veronikawithak

Things I purchased in April: full sizes of the mineral makeup samples I've been using (3 items - primer, concealer, finishing powder) and the Bite lipgloss set. Plus a few brushes. No other makeup purchases this year besides mascara. Really happy with that. I have spent more on clothing and accessories the past couple of months than I'd like. I'm going to focus on that this month. I am going on a trip soon and I plan to do some shopping, but I'm making a list ahead of time so I stay focused. I need some basics like a new pair of black pumps and some new bras.

Latest posts