Chanel Rouge Coco relaunch 2015

so excited for them to be released!
eyelove.gif

Pippilotta

http://www.beautezine.com/chanel-launches-reformulated-rouge-coco-lipstick-this-spring/
Thank you for posting this! I got the color sheet from my local Chanel counter today. Only 24 of the shades will make it to my country.
ohboy.gif

The SA told me that Chanel are changing their nail polishes as well, but she didn't know if they would make an entire new line - as with Rouge Coco - or they would just change them from the summer collection and on. I saw pictures of the three summer nail polishes: a shimmery, tealy blue, a red creme and a dark shimmey brownish, purplish one that looked very promising.
eyelove.gif

Icecaramellatte

I saw these at Nordstrom. They only had one in stock. I think Arthur but they had all the testers. They told me they were due in today but may come tomorrow. I found the formula to feel different than the rouge coco I have. It felt a lot smoother. Well on my hand anyway. Kind of like the Rouge Allures but I didn't try it on my lips. They must be different in some way than the Rouge Allures though. Oh and I liked quite a few.

elegant-one

I got to see the sheets on these, but not the actual ls Saturday. They are color coded, like red is for her lovers, pink is friends, peach for family (I may have that reversed) but its something like that. All named with a history on the store sheets. I am DEFINITELY getting Arthur

Icecaramellatte

I got to see the sheets on these, but not the actual ls Saturday. They are color coded, like red is for her lovers, pink is friends, peach for family (I may have that reversed) but its something like that. All named with a history on the store sheets. I am DEFINITELY getting Arthur
Good to know - about the color code. Arthur was the one color they had in stock. I may call tomorrow to see if the rest came in.

elegant-one

Good to know - about the color code. Arthur was the one color they had in stock. I may call tomorrow to see if the rest came in.
I don't know if this was just for the Dillards that I was at, but he told me that they were only releasing Arthur for Valentine's Day & then the other shades would follow after that.

Winthrop44

What number is Arthur?

katred

Specktra Bestie
I think it's 440.
That's right. Arthur was the name of my cat who we had to put down a little over a year ago. He was with me fifteen years and there is no way I'm not getting that lipstick. The purple looks intriguing as well... I'm going to try not to go too nuts with the lipsticks (stop laughing).

RockDiva

For reference (from Beautezine)
heart.gif

[h=2]NUDES[/h]
  • Nº400 Louise
  • Nº402 Adrienne
  • Nº404 Julia
  • Nº406 Antoinette
  • Nº408 Jeanne
[h=2]ORANGES[/h]
  • Nº410 Catherine
  • Nº412 Téhéran