MAC Eyes Times Nine Collection (Mar 5, 2015)

lilinah

MAC is sneaky! i got multiple e-mails for holiday collection stuff on sale, but i didn't see any mention of the X9 palettes. Then i found a link to MAC special offer details on the MAC site... and there is was, not just the Enchanted Eve holiday stuff but Eyeshadow X9 and Eyeshadow X15 pre-filled palettes. Now i am tempted to get the Purple X 9 and the big Cool Neutrals palette...

Myth

My email had links to the X9 and I immediately clicked on the Navy for $30 hell yeah--but alas it was temporarily oos!

Myth

I wish MAC would release Cast Iron as a single e/s. Next time I'm in store I need to swatch it next to Typographic, they seem like they would be the same color lol

lilinah

BTW, this is the first time I recall MAC discounting any of their cosmetics. Anyone remember them doing this before?

Icecaramellatte

Tried my purple x 9 yesterday. I used After Dusk on the lid and as soon as I put it on I realized that I already had this color in one of the bigger palettes. Oh well. It ended up a nice look. These little palettes are nice.

Myth

Macy's shipped my Smoky Metallic X9, $32 new price point had me buying on launch day with no swatches lol

Myth

I wish that Smokey Metallic X9 had been on MAC's website to begin with! I actually use MAC's free samples but threw away all the Macy's perfume samples lol

Maybe I'll get another one since I've hit pan on a few of the shadows lol

Icecaramellatte

I wish that Smokey Metallic X9 had been on MAC's website to begin with! I actually use MAC's free samples but threw away all the Macy's perfume samples lol

Maybe I'll get another one since I've hit pan on a few of the shadows lol

Really? Which shades did you hit pan on?

Latest posts