Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Shades

StyleBlack

Hey ladies,

Have any of you tried any of the individual palette shades by ABH? Thoughts? I'm trying to decide on shades to complete a 6 palette, but besides Carob, it's been tough trying to find swatches on brown skin. I've narrowed it down to Peaches & Cream, L'Orange, Copper Brown, and Carob, but I'm pretty much just guessing (or maybe I was just hungry....
heart2.gif
). Anyway, would love to hear your feedback!

jaymuse

I'd be VERY interested in this topic as well. Unfortunately, I haven't seen any swatches either.

NYCBeautyJunkie

I have all the shades you listed except for Copper Brown (which I actually want) and they all work. Espresso works as well... there are videos on YT of Makeupd0ll using Espresso as a subtle contour. HTH!

cupcake28

Hello ladies! I'm new here, but I was also looking all over for swatches to create my palette. I ordered mine so I'll post some swatches. I wear Mac NW43 and Macao in Nars foundation. The colors from lightest to darkest are: Golden Peach, Peaches & Cream, Terracotta, Ash Brown, Espresso, Carob.
19143d9e_image.jpeg
50fc5017_image.jpeg
5a085962_image.jpeg

xandraxelestine

Hey ladies,

Have any of you tried any of the individual palette shades by ABH? Thoughts? I'm trying to decide on shades to complete a 6 palette, but besides Carob, it's been tough trying to find swatches on brown skin. I've narrowed it down to Peaches & Cream, L'Orange, Copper Brown, and Carob, but I'm pretty much just guessing (or maybe I was just hungry....
heart2.gif
). Anyway, would love to hear your feedback!
Im an NC 44-45 and their medium tan palette is great on me

Latest posts