L'Intemporel de Chanel

Vineetha

The color theme actually reminds me of Oiseaux de nuit Palette except for the grayed lilac in that instead of the plum shade!

Vineetha

The Palette & The NP! I havent swatched the Palette yet but none of the shades are matte! all the shades have a muted quality to them! The collection is available at Chanel Boutiques now!

EllaS

I don't know if everyone knows but it's up on Chanel.com http://www.chanel.com/en_US/fragrance-beauty/What%27s-New-89720

EllaS

Just ordered the NP. I can't wait to get it.
smiles.gif
Awesome - hope you enjoy it!!

EllaS

Thanks!!! I want the NP, but i have 3 metallic silver polishes that are very close.. If not dupes. OPI tends to do this color a lot. Not sure if worth it to drop $27 on a n/p. I need to save my $$ for other collections!!
I was unsure of the NP for the same reason. I ended up just getting the eyeshadow palette. And this time I payed with Paypal and after I submitted my order I saw they used my old billing address so I bet you they're going to cancel my order like they did yours! I use PP all the time and that's never happened. I emailed CS to try to prevent a cancellation but haven't heard back. Ugh. What did you have to do to rectify the mismatched address?

Medgal07

Yay!!
pompom.gif
I hope I don't regret not ordering the NP. I just don't wear metallics that often. But I'm sure it's gorgeous!
They only had those two items for now. I was hoping the cream blush & illuminator were also available, but then
that gives me something more to look forward to!

laurennnxox

I was unsure of the NP for the same reason. I ended up just getting the eyeshadow palette. And this time I payed with Paypal and after I submitted my order I saw they used my old billing address so I bet you they're going to cancel my order like they did yours! I use PP all the time and that's never happened. I emailed CS to try to prevent a cancellation but haven't heard back. Ugh. What did you have to do to rectify the mismatched address?
I had to actually call CS to fix the situation! I hope this helps, and hope you can get the problem sorted quickly!! Can't wait to hear your thoughts on the palette! :)

Medgal07

Oh no! I hope it works out for you w/o a cancellation!!!

Medgal07

I had to actually call CS to fix the situation! I hope this helps, and hope you can get the problem sorted quickly!! Can't wait to hear your thoughts on the palette! :)
Are you considering the palette Lauren? I was sucked in by the green e/s primarily but the choice of colors intrigued me overall.

EllaS

Oh no! I hope it works out for you w/o a cancellation!!!
Thanks Meddy I hope not either - but if so I'll just re-order with another method. I have just had my card number stolen 4 or 5 times so where I can use PP, I try to, just to be safe.

Medgal07

Ok thanks. Their CS is closed for today but I'll try tomorrow. They haven't canceled it yet, but I'm just assuming they will. In the meantime I'm clearing out PP of all my old addresses just so it doesn't happen again. Still not sure why that happened this time! Hopefully it won't be too much trouble for Chanel to fix.
Thanks Meddy I hope not either - but if so I'll just re-order with another method. I have just had my card number stolen 4 or 5 times so where I can use PP, I try to, just to be safe.
I hear you Ella. That happened to me too and it's both unnerving and inconvenient.

laurennnxox

Are you considering the palette Lauren? I was sucked in by the green e/s primarily but the choice of colors intrigued me overall.
Likely not. I'd rather pick up the quad and the Stylo Yeux from the Perle collection instead. I just love hearing everyones thoughts, and seeing swatches! :)

Latest posts