L'Intemporel de Chanel

Medgal07

Likely not. I'd rather pick up the quad and the Stylo Yeux from the Perle collection instead. I just love hearing everyones thoughts, and seeing swatches! :)
I haven't yet used the quad but the Stylo Leux, Perle De Lune is pretty nice. I've also used the IDO Mysterio as a base and I'm rather liking that too.

Medgal07

This collection was just posted on the Chanel website. Yes, I ordered both!!!!!
You didn't read the thread. It was up 16 hours ago---Ella rang the bell and we ordered. I hope to get a shipping notice so​on
th_DANCE.gif

ashievic

Thanks, I am bit slow. It was not suppose to drop until 3/2.....God gave me the correct color hair...blonde.

ashievic

I quickly read the other posts and saw it was at the Chanel stores. Need to read more carefully. Thanks for the info.

ashievic

I was on the Chanel site on Sat. morning. It was not listed under "what's new". Perhaps it has changed since then. I find it totally by accident. Thanks so much to Ella for finding far earlier then me.

EllaS

Woo hoo. My order shipped
th_DANCE.gif
That's so awesome! When did you order Meddy? Something so strange with my order. I ordered Friday night at 7:30pm (sorry I forgot to ring the bell until Saturday morning!) but the date on the order is 2/21 (instead of 2/20) and when I called today to reconcile the mismatched billing and shipping addresses, she told me my order wouldn't be processed until tomorrow :-( She didn't indicate there was any delay due to my paypal issue. Acted like it was normal protocol it would be processed on Monday.

I'm still nervous there's going to be a problem. She said should couldn't change the billing address but could forward the proper address to the credit department so there aren't any issues. I hope that's the case and they don't cancel it anyway. Ugh. One little error and I've been stressed out about it all weekend.

Winthrop44

Hope you get your order without any problems Ella. I saw swatches of the palette on IG last night and thought they were beautiful.
Here they are https://instagram.com/p/zQobW4Gewo/?modal=true

Medgal07

No worries - I've had the same thing happen to me with other sites. I'll stalk and stalk and stalk and for some reason not see it on my computer even though someone else finds it. Glad you ultimately found it and ordered your goodies!

LOL Ask not for whom the bell tolls!

That's so awesome! When did you order Meddy? Something so strange with my order. I ordered Friday night at 7:30pm (sorry I forgot to ring the bell until Saturday morning!) but the date on the order is 2/21 (instead of 2/20) and when I called today to reconcile the mismatched billing and shipping addresses, she told me my order wouldn't be processed until tomorrow :-( She didn't indicate there was any delay due to my paypal issue. Acted like it was normal protocol it would be processed on Monday.

I'm still nervous there's going to be a problem. She said should couldn't change the billing address but could forward the proper address to the credit department so there aren't any issues. I hope that's the case and they don't cancel it anyway. Ugh. One little error and I've been stressed out about it all weekend.
girlhaha.gif
I ordered a few hours after you had posted the notice. I sure hope you don't have any issues with your order.

Medgal07

Hope you get your order without any problems Ella. I saw swatches of the palette on IG last night and thought they were beautiful.

Here they are

https://instagram.com/p/zQobW4Gewo/?modal=true
Oh Winthrop---thanks so, so much for sharing these!!! I'm so excited to get this palette. I'm already thinking of possible looks to create with it.

ashievic

I hope you get your Ella, I hate it when things get messed up. Sent my brother's wife the Reve d'Orient for Christmas. Somehow it was delivered to the wrong house. Since it was so limited I couldn't replace it. So it just gave her another check point to dislike my brother's family.....

EllaS

It shipped! It shipped!
th_happy1.gif
Whew! That was a nail biter LOL. Still confused why that happened since I use Paypal regularly and have never had a mismatched address issue, but at least it's on its way now.

ashievic

Super!!!! I have found sometimes with PayPal things are updated, then poof the updated info goes away and old info comes back,

Medgal07

It shipped! It shipped!
th_happy1.gif
Whew! That was a nail biter LOL. Still confused why that happened since I use Paypal regularly and have never had a mismatched address issue, but at least it's on its way now.
YAY!!
yahoo.gif
I'm so, so glad for you Ella. When it's something I really want I'm a mess until I get that little shipping notice, so I can imagine what this was like for you.

EllaS

That's just awful!!! Someone had the audacity to keep something that wasn't theirs!
ohboy.gif
That was a really thoughtful gift too. I love that palette.

YAY!!
yahoo.gif
I'm so, so glad for you Ella. When it's something I really want I'm a mess until I get that little shipping notice, so I can imagine what this was like for you.
Thank you Meddy! It was a looonnnnggg weekend, that's for sure. And not the good kind! LOL

Latest posts