L'Intemporel de Chanel

Icecaramellatte

More pictures:

https://instagram.com/p/zFCgVegrcK/?modal=true

https://instagram.com/p/zXIQf-oa4c/?modal=true

https://instagram.com/p/zQobW4Gewo/?modal=true
I thought the palette was reminiscent of Tisse Gabrielle until I saw the last set of swatches. Thanks.

EllaS

Holy crap. This is one gorgeous palette!! Just tried it this morning and wow...these colors are absolutely beautiful together!

Medgal07

Holy crap. This is one gorgeous palette!! Just tried it this morning and wow...these colors are absolutely beautiful together!

Wow Ella, this is stunning on you. It makes your eyes really pop! I'm so glad you're loving it. I still have not yet used my palette, but I expect to soon. I'm doing an
eyeshadow challenge which requires that I use a different e/s palette for the month of March. We started yesterday. I used my Chanel Lagons palette w/my Chanel
IDO Apparition as a base shadow.

Medgal07

I thought the palette was reminiscent of Tisse Gabrielle until I saw the last set of swatches. Thanks.
Hmmmm. It reminded me more of the holiday 2014 quint, just in terms of the colors. I ran and checked my Tissé Gabrielle palette---not close. I'm glad you mentioned it
because I've not yet used it. That's just shameful. I've had that palette since they first hit the market.

Medgal07

My goodies came yesterday. I wore this last night. The green is a super interesting color. I do not find this anything like the one released for Holiday 2014. That palette, at least one me was more gray then purple. The purple is really purple. Used the yellow on the inside corner of my eye. I did not find this sheer. Good color payoff. The polish is very much like OPI My Silk Tie, just a tad bit lighter. The facial yesterday from Chanel was heaven!!!! I did ask the facial lady about the hydra serum. She told me your skin has to be "really dry" to use everyday. She felt this was a "as needed" serum. I have known this lady for quite some. She knows her stuff.

I am brush junkie. While I was waiting for Mom as she had her facial, I stumbled across the Trish McEvoy limited brush collection for 195.00. Yes, I bought it. I have the previous one and love to use for travel. I also brought it with me to compare the brushes I already own to TF brushes. If you already own the MAC pencil brush, it is exactly as the TF smokey brush. I did not have anything like the TF contour eye brush. So I did purchase that one.
You and mom are girls after my own heart---I love some pampering and my philosophy is, see it, want it, buy it! My hats off to you!
hatsoff.gif

EllaS

Wow Ella, this is stunning on you. It makes your eyes really pop! I'm so glad you're loving it. I still have not yet used my palette, but I expect to soon. I'm doing an
eyeshadow challenge which requires that I use a different e/s palette for the month of March. We started yesterday. I used my Chanel Lagons palette w/my Chanel
IDO Apparition as a base shadow.
Thanks Meddy! I love all your makeup challenges. When I'm fully ready to commit I may join you because I really am not intending just to be a makeup collector - I'd like to actually use all of the things I buy! I was ready to just be lazy today and do minimal makeup but I forced myself to try one of the MANY palettes I've bought recently. Between the Chanel palettes, Givenchy palettes, and Tom Ford duos, I have a serious back log of eyes to do! LOL.

As an aside, Chanel Lagons was one I always meant to buy but never did. So pretty. Glad you are making use of it!

ashievic

I so agree, the green with the purple, with a touch of yellow on the inside corner of the eye is outstanding!!!!

ashievic

Chanel Euphoria is still one of my all time fav. I think it came out when I was in high school. Yes, I still have kept and still use it, along with the Eye Laquer one with the red shadow with sparkles and the black with sparkles. It does have that goop of black. Which could be why I hate when goopy things are tossed into a palette. I did not find the new Dior with the brown eyeliner, goopy and waiting for dog/cat hair to fly into it. It doesn't have that tacky surface, at least so far.

Medgal07

Thanks Meddy! I love all your makeup challenges. When I'm fully ready to commit I may join you because I really am not intending just to be a makeup collector - I'd like to actually use all of the things I buy! I was ready to just be lazy today and do minimal makeup but I forced myself to try one of the MANY palettes I've bought recently. Between the Chanel palettes, Givenchy palettes, and Tom Ford duos, I have a serious back log of eyes to do! LOL.

As an aside, Chanel Lagons was one I always meant to buy but never did. So pretty. Glad you are making use of it!
It's not your fault Ella!! These companies keep throwing pretty thing our way. How
th_dunno.gif
can one possibly
resist!!

I was so, so happy with the look that I constructed w/Lagons. It has been awhile since I've used it, which is the goal of the challenge--to get us to shop our stashes and rediscover past makeup loves. Hubs even said, "Your eyes look really pretty." That's a home run in my book!!!

allthingsmakeup

L'intemporel got an F from temptalia... Oh my!
Beautyscene does not rate but she gave her very clear opinion about this palette. It's a shame I really did like the palette from the pictures! And I do like the look you've created Ella! So maybe I'm going to ignore all the negative reviews and just buy it
tong.gif

Latest posts