Pearl Whitening Collection AKA La Perle de Chanel

throwitawaynow

So here's a beautiful gem that got past me so I just got it. It would fit in perfectly with this collection. RA 146 - Craquante - SUPER pretty slight warm medium straight up princess pink. :love: Its basically the slightly warmer version of Joyeuse lipstick that we all loved.
So pretty! And it is part of the pearl collection? Is it LE?

Winthrop44

So here's a beautiful gem that got past me so I just got it. It would fit in perfectly with this collection.

RA 146 - Craquante - SUPER pretty slight warm medium straight up princess pink.
love.gif
Its basically the slightly warmer version of Joyeuse lipstick that we all loved.

So pretty!! It reminds me of the blush from this collection but in lipstick form!

ashievic

I think it was released when the new quad eyeshadows came out or maybe the Allure lip glosses. It hasn't been a year since it was released. Maybe 5-6 months ago. I remember looking at it and taking a pass. Today I picked it up at Neiman's.

ashievic

I previously stated months ago Temptalia at least to me has a bid of an edge when it comes to certain Chanel products. I agree prior to the new formula the eyeliners dragged across your lid. They seriously sucked. With new formula there are no issues, nor have the SA's I deal with at NUMEROUS stores have had returns or complaints. Perhaps it is a "keyboard back" issue???? That's what the IT people refer to when the problem with the computer is not the computer. It is the person using it. Just a thought.....I also love the new Crescendo blush, it applies the same as Sakura from last year. It is build able, and I just love it!!!!

Medgal07

So here's a beautiful gem that got past me so I just got it. It would fit in perfectly with this collection.

RA 146 - Craquante - SUPER pretty slight warm medium straight up princess pink.
love.gif
Its basically the slightly warmer version of Joyeuse lipstick that we all loved.

I'm so glad you got this and are loving it. I thought you got when I did---when it first released. Well Sis---better late than never. Your pics & swatches are always so good!!!

Medgal07

I think it was released when the new quad eyeshadows came out or maybe the Allure lip glosses. It hasn't been a year since it was released. Maybe 5-6 months ago. I remember looking at it and taking a pass. Today I picked it up at Neiman's.
th_DANCE.gif
That's great. It's just so pretty!! ENJOY!!!

elegant-one

I'm so glad you got this and are loving it. I thought you got when I did---when it first released. Well Sis---better late than never. Your pics & swatches are always so good!!!
Its always possible
girlhaha.gif
but I don't think I ended up getting it. I looked through ever Chanel lipstick
sigh.gif
that I have just to be sure. LOL!!!

Medgal07

Its always possible
girlhaha.gif
but I don't think I ended up getting it. I looked through ever Chanel lipstick
sigh.gif
that I have just to be sure. LOL!!!
I always have to check my inventory document----too many products to keep up with. I just ordered the Chanel quint & NP from the L'Intemporel de Chanel collection.
It's getting harder to keep up with their releases and they seem to only release a couple of items at a time!

Medgal07

Just wanted to share this swatch I did of the Stylo Yeux Perle de Lune. It is GORGEOUS!
eyelove.gif

I happen to love it too Ella. It's the one thing that I have worn from the collection. Tomorrow I think I'll wear it w/TF's Spring 2015!
th_DANCE.gif

Latest posts