Pearl Whitening Collection AKA La Perle de Chanel

Medgal07

@Winthrop44 Thank you for the info - I will be ordering the blush when it arrives on chanel.com
heart.gif
Oh we must MissTania
th_DANCE.gif

Medgal07

Hehe! It's like the forbidden fruit quad!! I am definitely antsy for this collection! Everything is calling my name!
Well when it comes to Cahnel.com just select 'Buy the Entire Collection.'
greengrin.gif
I love that option. I think Chanel is the only merchant that does that!

beauteblogueur

Sorry if it's been mentioned and I missed it, but is this collection exclusive to Bergdorfs and Chanel.com / boutiques or is it going to be at Nordies, Neiman's etc. as well? I can't find any info but I think I remember there was a collection that came out last year around this time that was only available from Chanel.

Miss QQ

I saw this collection, very pretty and feminine collection. The JC is a rose pink, very pretty, but I feel I have something similar already. The cream blush is a soft, yellow pink and is great on days when I want to look like I have no makeup one. Of the 2 Aqualumiere glosses, the bright raspberry pink one caught my eye. It has pink shimmers too. The lightest shade in the quad is a pale shimmery pink, in the pan it looks white to me but different when swatched. All the 4 shades are shimmery, and the pink and purple are soft. I didn't see the IdO, I think it was not there. There was a mauve rose RA which didn't excite me, I am waiting for the RCs.

RockDiva

The cream blush is a soft, yellow pink and is great on days when I want to look like I have no makeup one.
Wow, that sounds pretty perfect. I doubt very much Europe will be getting this collection so I'm bummed out.

juujubes

Good morning ladies! I checked with my local The Bay here in Canada and it has arrived! My fave SA was just opening the shipment when I called. I intend on picking up the blushes only, I will try and snap pics later. I will also try snapping pics of the other items in the collection for you ladies. PSA: The SA told me that prices are going up for everything starting March 1. I'm not sure by how much but she gave me a heads up over the phone.

laurennnxox

Good morning ladies! I checked with my local The Bay here in Canada and it has arrived! My fave SA was just opening the shipment when I called. I intend on picking up the blushes only, I will try and snap pics later. I will also try snapping pics of the other items in the collection for you ladies.                                                                                                                                                          PSA: The SA told me that prices are going up for everything starting March 1. I'm not sure by how much but she gave me a heads up over the phone.                                                                        
Thanks for the heads up about the price increase! I'm hoping this collection pops up online soon!

juujubes

Hello again ladies! So you know how I said this collection was out at my local counter? Well, the SA called me back right after I hung up to say she only got the testers in! lol. I was so excited. She says it'll probably in tomorrow (fingers crossed!). I had to stop by the mall anyways so I went to swatch everything. This collection officially hits Canada Feb.16. I am comparing the items to Chic Profiles' promo info for this and it seems like the names are different and so are some of the items. The Arabesque lip palette is really pretty but I will pass since I'm not a huge fan of lip palettes. The first 3 colors are pigmented and glossy. The last two colors are glosses and are practically clear. The creme blush is very very pretty. The JC is named Crescendo here and not Pink Ballet. It is so so gorgeous. It is much less blue than Ultra Rose but it still has this luminous, clear pink hue with a yellow base. I did not swatch the Illusion D'Ombre. The eyeshadow quad is Tisse Rhapsodie - all 4 are shimmery shades - the thinner swatch to the right of the shadows is the Stylo. This collection also is supposed to have a RA called Cyclotron (am I the only one who giggled a bit when I read this?) - instead we have two RA's but they are different (sorry I forgot the names, the SA let me snap pics but it isn't allowed). Finally, two Aqualumiere glosses - Corset and Tutu. Corset is gorgeous, a beautiful pink with shimmer. Tutu is sheerer.

Top left: Lip Palette, the last two colors did not show up. Bottom left: Crescendo, right:Invitation. Top right: the two RAs.

Aqualumiere glosses - left: Tutu, right:Corset. Please excuse the shoddy lighting for everything! :)

juujubes

Sorry ladies, I realized the swatches on my hand are for the last three colors in the lip palette. The FIRST two did not show up - they were literally clear.

Vineetha

Hello again ladies! So you know how I said this collection was out at my local counter? Well, the SA called me back right after I hung up to say she only got the testers in! lol. I was so excited. She says it'll probably in tomorrow (fingers crossed!). I had to stop by the mall anyways so I went to swatch everything. This collection officially hits Canada Feb.16. I am comparing the items to Chic Profiles' promo info for this and it seems like the names are different and so are some of the items. The Arabesque lip palette is really pretty but I will pass since I'm not a huge fan of lip palettes. The first 3 colors are pigmented and glossy. The last two colors are glosses and are practically clear. The creme blush is very very pretty. The JC is named Crescendo here and not Pink Ballet. It is so so gorgeous. It is much less blue than Ultra Rose but it still has this luminous, clear pink hue with a yellow base. I did not swatch the Illusion D'Ombre. The eyeshadow quad is Tisse Rhapsodie - all 4 are shimmery shades - the thinner swatch to the right of the shadows is the Stylo. This collection also is supposed to have a RA called Cyclotron (am I the only one who giggled a bit when I read this?) - instead we have two RA's but they are different (sorry I forgot the names, the SA let me snap pics but it isn't allowed). Finally, two Aqualumiere glosses - Corset and Tutu. Corset is gorgeous, a beautiful pink with shimmer. Tutu is sheerer.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     Top left: Lip Palette, the last two colors did not show up. Bottom left: Crescendo, right:Invitation. Top right: the two RAs.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     Aqualumiere glosses - left: Tutu, right:Corset. Please excuse the shoddy lighting for everything! :)
Thank you for the swatches!! Does crescendo have apparent shimmer on it!!! I love the quad!! I am thinking the quad and both the blushes!! Thanks again for taking time to get us some swatches!!!

juujubes

Hello Vineetha! Crescendo had a satin finish on my hand, the department store lighting catches every single speck of shimmer lol. On the face though, I think it would just translate as a glow. No problem, I'm glad I could help you!

Vineetha

Hello Vineetha! Crescendo had a satin finish on my hand, the department store lighting catches every single speck of shimmer lol. On the face though, I think it would just translate as a glow. No problem, I'm glad I could help you!
Thank you!!!

Medgal07

Hello again ladies! So you know how I said this collection was out at my local counter? Well, the SA called me back right after I hung up to say she only got the testers in! lol. I was so excited. She says it'll probably in tomorrow (fingers crossed!). I had to stop by the mall anyways so I went to swatch everything. This collection officially hits Canada Feb.16. I am comparing the items to Chic Profiles' promo info for this and it seems like the names are different and so are some of the items. The Arabesque lip palette is really pretty but I will pass since I'm not a huge fan of lip palettes. The first 3 colors are pigmented and glossy. The last two colors are glosses and are practically clear. The creme blush is very very pretty. The JC is named Crescendo here and not Pink Ballet. It is so so gorgeous. It is much less blue than Ultra Rose but it still has this luminous, clear pink hue with a yellow base. I did not swatch the Illusion D'Ombre. The eyeshadow quad is Tisse Rhapsodie - all 4 are shimmery shades - the thinner swatch to the right of the shadows is the Stylo. This collection also is supposed to have a RA called Cyclotron (am I the only one who giggled a bit when I read this?) - instead we have two RA's but they are different (sorry I forgot the names, the SA let me snap pics but it isn't allowed). Finally, two Aqualumiere glosses - Corset and Tutu. Corset is gorgeous, a beautiful pink with shimmer. Tutu is sheerer.

Top left: Lip Palette, the last two colors did not show up. Bottom left: Crescendo, right:Invitation. Top right: the two RAs.

Aqualumiere glosses - left: Tutu, right:Corset. Please excuse the shoddy lighting for everything! :)
Truly awesome swatches! Thanks for taking the time!!!!!

Latest posts