Pearl Whitening Collection AKA La Perle de Chanel

laurennnxox

It seems to be taking forever.
sigh.gif
We want the goods already!!!
I agree! I'm getting antsy!

elegant-one

Sorry ladies, I realized the swatches on my hand are for the last three colors in the lip palette. The FIRST two did not show up - they were literally clear.
Thanks so much for all the info, pics & swatches!!!

I hope we get everything before the price increase
sigh.gif

xfarrax

Oh god, consider the quad bought... It's beaituful!!! Anyone have a uk/Europe release date?

cheburaha

It's live on chanel.com!!!
http://www.chanel.com/en_US/fragrance-beauty/COLLECTION-LA-PERLE-DE-CHANEL-139298
off to hit "buy the entire collection" button!!!

cheburaha

Quote: I couldnt find the cream blush though!! :(

Yes, I am disappointed as well - I like the formula of Chanel cream blushes and the color seemed to be right up my valley!
I am going to ask my Canadian SA whether they got it or not - I know they already have the collection in stock.

laurennnxox

Yes, I am disappointed as well - I like the formula of Chanel cream blushes and the color seemed to be right up my valley!
I am going to ask my Canadian SA whether they got it or not - I know they already have the collection in stock.
I will be upset if I don't get my hands on the cream blush!

Did anyone notice that most of the items don't say LE? Hmmm...

ETA: Aw, the lippie isn't called Cyclotron for us. Too bad, I thought that name was funny!

cheburaha

Yes, I was going to say the same... I believe it's just an overlook from whoever manages the website. These are always LE. There is no way the lip palette would go into their permanent collection!

laurennnxox

Yes, I was going to say the same... I believe it's just an overlook from whoever manages the website. These are always LE. There is no way the lip palette would go into their permanent collection!
Thanks! I want to place the order! but I'd hate to order and the creme blush shows up somewhere and I have to order again. haha

Vineetha

ETA: Aw, the lippie isn't called Cyclotron for us. Too bad, I thought that name was funny!
I dont know for sure but as per the collection PR, the lip palette, the e/s quad and the cream blush alone are LE!

http://chicprofile.com/2015/01/chanel-pearl-whitening-spring-2015-collection.html

Latest posts