Ideas for cosmetic events

I am starting a postion at NARS in lord & Taylor after working for mac for 4 years. I'm in control for most of my events and I was wondering if anyone has ideas for events to bring in more revenue. So if there is any cosmetic managers who has any ideas for me or even makeup junkies who has any ideas that they would like to see at s counter please let me know ! Thank you

MissBClinique

I just became a counter manager at Clinique. I've been with the company for a year and have gotten a promotion. I have some ideas that I am going to try to implement at my counter. It seems that customers like the term Free...

So I am holding:

• Classes
    • I hold classes with about 4-6 customers at a time and I teach them how to apply makeup
  • Bridal Consultation
    • The last weekend of the month I offer free Bridal consultations
After each event most of the customers buy about 3 items. If they don't I still get there information and check up on them just cause they don't buy it at that time doesn't mean they won't buy later.

Isra Yassin

I just became a counter manager at Clinique. I've been with the company for a year and have gotten a promotion. I have some ideas that I am going to try to implement at my counter. It seems that customers like the term Free...

So I am holding:

• Classes
    • I hold classes with about 4-6 customers at a time and I teach them how to apply makeup
  • Bridal Consultation
    • The last weekend of the month I offer free Bridal consultations
After each event most of the customers buy about 3 items. If they don't I still get there information and check up on them just cause they don't buy it at that time doesn't mean they won't buy later.
Great idea! I currently work at a skincare line and need tips on how to develop that strong clientele in order to book events like facials

Latest posts