MAC Items Being Discontinued in 2015

makeupmaven718

the outlets really arent that great there, its nice if you live close by and just pop in every now an again to shop but if i really want to to to the outlets I go to Riverhead or Woodbury Commons, and even the CCOs there arent that great. In the last 8 years ive had the best luck in Riverhead. Although I just went to Woodbury Commons and spent $190 on stuff lol

Do you live out east?

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I just read on IG that the 168 brush will be d/c soon!
icon_eek.gif
Any info on that?

leonah

I hope not as well. their white goat (?)hair brushes are the best ones along with the duo fibre ones. they need to make more white hair brushes :D

smileyt06

I talked to the Manager at Mac Town Square and he said no way that is a cult favor. When I seen on here I had to ask just in case I needed to buy one lol he was like no girl that would never happen

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I talked to the Manager at Mac Town Square and he said no way that is a cult favor. When I seen on here I had to ask just in case I needed to buy one lol he was like no girl that would never happen
I'm wondering if it's just discontinued in Germany / Europe then, since it was german blogger who mentioned it.

BuickMackane

Son of a bitch!
If there was one product that I'd hate them to discontinue, it would be this. I'm not aware of anything similar by another brand.

It's not in Goodbyes on the Dutch site. Either way, I'm going to stock up like a mofo as soon as I get paid on the 24th.

BuickMackane

Can you see a Goodbyes Section because you don't have the new site format yet? I mean, I can see the Goodbyes section on the new site (Canada) when I click on your link but if I try to find it on my own during a separate site visit, nothing comes up.
I received an e-mail from MAC (US) and it had a link to Goodbyes. I don't see any Goodbyes section on the actual US site though
th_dunno.gif

In NL we still have the old site and the Goodbyes section but the pencil isn't listed there. It's all very confusing. I hope it's just a mistake with the NC15/NC20 pencil.

erine1881

If there was one product that I'd hate them to discontinue, it would be this. I'm not aware of anything similar by another brand. It's not in Goodbyes on the Dutch site. Either way, I'm going to stock up like a mofo as soon as I get paid on the 24th.
Right!? And it's just that colour too! None of the others are being DCd which makes no sense! :mad:

Latest posts