MAC Items Being Discontinued in 2015

shellygrrl

Staff member
If there was one product that I'd hate them to discontinue, it would be this. I'm not aware of anything similar by another brand.
NYX have three pencils similar to the flesh-toned Chromagraphic pencils: the Wonder Pencils. And there are many light fleshtone eyeliner pencils in general -- Illamasqua Eye Colouring Pencil in Vow, Rimmel Scandaleyes in Nude, LORAC Front of the Line in Nude, L'Oreal Infallible Silkissime in Highlighter, Tarte Lights Camera Lashes Inner Rim Brightener, NARS Larger than Life in Rue Bonaparte, MUFE Aqua Eyes Pencil in 23L Champagne, Sephora Long Lasting Kohl Pencil in Beige, Dolce & Gabanna Eyeliner Crayon Intense in Nude 9, Kiko Colour Definition Eyeliner and Kajal in 01 Darling Butter, Charlotte Tilbury Rock 'n' Kohl in Eye Cheat, Smashbox Always Sharp Waterproof Kohl Eyeliner in Bare, Chanel Le Crayon Kohl Intense Eye Pencil in 69 Clair, Burberry Effortless Kohl in No.00 Stone, Bare Minerals Lasting Line Classic Cream Long-Wearing Eyeliner, Jouer Illuminating Eye Definer Pencil in Clair, UD 24/7 Double-Ended Pencil in Naked Basics (Crave/Venus; the Crave side is a light flesh tone), Stila Kajal Eyeliner in Topaz (though I wonder if this formula is being or has been discontinued), Nudestix Eye Pencil in Cream, Lord & Berry Silk Kajal Kohl Eye Pencil in Nudo. And I'm sure there are more I've not come across when searching.

brumblebee

Is it that great? It's been on my wishlist for a long time. I'm NW13, so I'm also wondering if I'm too light to use it on my waterline.

kittenish

At my MAC store a bunch of Lustreglass, Cremesheen,Dazzleglass, and Plushglass have been discontinued. Not all of them but a lot of them. And the Prolongwear lip Creme.
RIP to Prep + Prime lash

Sweetyellow

Is Hover lip pencil getting discontinued? It's literally out-of-stock everywhere and I asked several artists and they have said that it's getting phased out.

Latest posts