NARS X Steven Klein (Nov 25, 2015)

kaitlynxo

NARS will colaborate with photographer Steven Klein. It is said to be a 23- piece collection that will release around the holidays.​
(edit: found Nov 25 as the release date on Instagram)​
pompom.gif

Shars

Ooooh. I'm intrigued! Guess this will be a NARS Holiday collection - Nov 25 is just in time for NARS' F&F sale!

katred

Specktra Bestie
Would love it if they're right about the dark theme. Too many holiday collections are similar to one another. I'm counting on Nars to bring something different.

katred

Specktra Bestie
Another round of photos of "said" party. LOL It's pretty scary though... not very chrismas-sy imho :D http://www.papermag.com/view/gallery/5579fb31b6de8267322baa18/40#40
I think there will be plenty of Christmas-y collections to go around. Right now, I'm sort of in love with the "feel" of this one, which is quite a bit darker than anything I can remember seeing associated with a makeup collection before. I hope the products live up to the sort of things the pictures conjure up in my imagination.

Aquamarine1543

I'm less excited for this collection. I'm not a big fan of dark/vampy shades and fed up with them, but the concept/image of the collections looks like them. :(

Aquamarine1543

Oh and I just got some information from my source and he said most of them are really dark! dark! dark!. lol And he said one of the lipsticks are black burgundy (almost like black).

Aquamarine1543

My source didn't want to show her entire look, but allowed me to cut her lips only. This is one of the lipsticks. It's really dark, isn't it?

Latest posts