NARS X Steven Klein (Nov 25, 2015)

Rebellefleur

Yay ! I got my nars order yesterday! I ended up shopping on their website for the first time.. paying an arm and a leg for currency exchange and shipping but it was worth it I ended up getting ... I dont even know what its called ...that bullet thing with the 3 velvet matte lip pencils
cheerleader.gif

GreenEyedAllie

Anyone else with Besame Mucho experience dryness? I am generally not sensitive to lip formulas, and my lips are usually resilient (even with formulas tough for others). I wore Besame Mucho all yesterday, and my lips got painfully dry..like almost cracking. I've never had that happen before. I hope it's a fluke because I enjoy the color and finish.

Prettypackages

Anyone remember Sephora nars blush palette from last year.? I think it was the foreplay one. I'm not home abs cant look yet. I got that free from Nordies and I'm wondering if I need the nars Steven Klein one. And now I'm wondering if uh should get the Sephora on or the regular one. I've never used laguna, and I never could figure out which contour palette was for me.

laurennnxox

Sooooooooooooo.... do I need the One Shocking Moment palette?
sneaky.gif
I don't have a single shade in there (surprisingly) so it wouldn't be any duplicates in my collection. I have the Tarte Holiday blush palette and I'm honestly not loving it that much. If i return it, I can get this for like $20.

Mazi

I ordered Stud and it is a beautiful taupe/pewter shade on me[ATTACHMENT=1226]20151115_193947.jpg (1,016k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

starletta8

Stopped by my local counter today and fell in love with Night Creature. I thought I'd really like the brown nail polish, but it's too close to a CL polish I already own to justify.

Shars

Anyone remember Sephora nars blush palette from last year.? I think it was the foreplay one. I'm not home abs cant look yet. I got that free from Nordies and I'm wondering if I need the nars Steven Klein one. And now I'm wondering if uh should get the Sephora on or the regular one. I've never used laguna, and I never could figure out which contour palette was for me.
I have Laguna in a previously blush palette and it does NOTHING for me. It's literally the same colour as my face (NW43/45). I know you're not as dark as I am but I'm not sure that it would do much for you either.

Monsy

paloma that is inside the palette as a countour it is for lighter skin tones (i am nc 15/20 for reference )

Kisha

Your haul was my original list, but then I also picked up the despair palette and Besame Mucho.

Prettypackages

So I got Besa Mucho, and like Pillow Talk it is the perfect nude, but warmer. UGH, on my lips the difference is very subtle. So which one do I keep?

Latest posts