NARS X Steven Klein (Nov 25, 2015)

sungelly87

Yay my NARs order shipped!! I can't wait. Haven't shown up in my CC yet how much they charged me for. Now I'm pretty happy and excited :) Despair looks beautiful.

GreenEyedAllie

Yay my NARs order shipped!! I can't wait. Haven't shown up in my CC yet how much they charged me for. Now I'm pretty happy and excited :) Despair looks beautiful.
So far it seems that everyone that had their order shipped also had the pricing honored, so I'm sure you'll be fine. It would be very illegal for them to do anything else. But still good to keep an eye on your statement just in case.

Can't wait to hear what you think about your goodies! Mine will hopefully arrive today! I already got Redemption and Stud from beauty.com and love both so much. Stud is surprisingly versatile given how shimmery it is.

karlaedith

My stud arrived today, it is BEAUTIFUL, so woth the price, on me is a shimmery warm taupe, just how i wanted it to be, to anyone who is still hesitant to get it please get it before it gets sold out, im sure this will be perfect for one eyeshadow looks
a73721f8_image.jpeg

Vandekamp

My stud arrived today, it is BEAUTIFUL, so woth the price, on me is a shimmery warm taupe, just how i wanted it to be, to anyone who is still hesitant to get it please get it before it gets sold out, im sure this will be perfect for one eyeshadow looks
It looks simply gorgeous.

Shars

Mine too!!
cheerleader.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by Icecaramellatte

I thought you guys said Nars shipping was slow.

Here's my order. I think this is haul 3 from this collection.
It's not their shipping that was the problem, it was their damn processing time. It seems that these orders got processed quickly. Well, mine didn't but most people's did. The test will be when their actual F&F sale starts. Unless the Ebates/Mr.Rebates % is too good to pass up, I'm just going to order from a boutique over the phone.

GreenEyedAllie

Vengeful is AMAZING! I've bought a lot recently, and is definitely a favorite. Besame Mucho is also very nice. I'm very happy with my haul from this collection: Stud Besame Mucho Redemption Vengeful

Icecaramellatte

I still haven't used vengeful yet. I can't see what the best eye look for it is. I usually start with eyes when I do my makeup. I had the same problem with another recent blush purchase. I ended up putting on the blush first and that helped me get started with the eye look. I may have to do that with Vengeful. What colors are you wearing with Vengeful?

GreenEyedAllie

I still haven't used vengeful yet.  I can't see what the best eye look for it is.  I usually start with eyes when I do my makeup.  I had the same problem with another recent blush purchase.  I ended up putting on the blush first and that helped me get started with the eye look.  I may have to do that with Vengeful.  What colors are you wearing with Vengeful?
I just got it today and popped it on with what I already had on, which were three of the ColourPop super shock shadows from the fall set: the gold shimmer, matte brown, and matte rust one...don't remember names...melrose one of them? ETA: I think it worked well with them, actually.

NATlar

Everything I got out of this collection over a week ago... I should've waited to swatch the blush palette and Eyeshadows after I took pictures but I couldn't as soon as I opened my goodies i just had too :eyelove: - One Shocking Moment Palette - Mortal Eyeshadow - Stud Eyeshadow - No Shame Lipstick - A Woman's Face Nude Lip Set (LOVE THIS)

purplerinne

werd.gif
I wish Mac offered a Friends & Family sale. Their loyal fans spend a lot of money with them. And, what do you get for it???? (I am going to get off of my soapbox now.)
Actually many years ago they did offer a discount!!! I think their sales were down and they needed to boost them up. I want to say it was 20% off and lasted for about a week. It was the ONLY time it happened. I remember stocking up on brushes because I had a small Mac collection.

Vandekamp

Actually many years ago they did offer a discount!!! I think their sales were down and they needed to boost them up. I want to say it was 20% off and lasted for about a week. It was the ONLY time it happened. I remember stocking up on brushes because I had a small Mac collection.
I would like to see that sale come back. Of course, they did offer 20% off 5-6 months ago because they were receiving so many complaints with their website.

purplerinne

I would like to see that sale come back. Of course, they did offer 20% off 5-6 months ago because they were receiving so many complaints with their website.
oh wow I didn't know about the recent one! Their website is pretty shitty though and makes stalking that much harder. I'm glad I quit that and only buy Mac for my staples. Gosh now that I think about it I think that 20% off sale was in the 2008-2010 era when the economy was awful.

Vandekamp

oh wow I didn't know about the recent one! Their website is pretty shitty though and makes stalking that much harder. I'm glad I quit that and only buy Mac for my staples. Gosh now that I think about it I think that 20% off sale was in the 2008-2010 era when the economy was awful.
Nars, Urban Decay, Sephora, Melt, Lime Crime, etc.....all offer discounts.

starletta8

Really happy with my second purchase from the collection- Never Too Late. I sprayed my brush down with Fix+ before using it. I'm almost ready to give Stud a second chance after it killed my eyes with fallout!

BuickMackane

Stud is everything!
eyelove.gif

Besame Mucho is very similar to Last Tango from Guy Bourdin, but LT has more pink/peach in it. No Shame is a touch darker than Guerlain Gladys.

Latest posts