NARS X Steven Klein (Nov 25, 2015)

Monsy

My 30% off on my order was not honored, and I asked why, and was told the discount was added to the site in error for a makeup artist event and removed a short time later when they discovered the error. So no discount here.
cry.gif
how do you know this? did you call them or... ?

Icecaramellatte

Oh no. I ordered too. If it was an error, I hope they just cancel it rather than charge more. I don't see any emails from them besides the order confirmation.

Vandekamp

They should honor the folks that attempted to use the 30% thus far off and issue an announcement that they've made an error and the discount going forward will be 20%.

GreenEyedAllie

My Redemption and Stud from beauty.com arrived this afternoon! Love the lipstick! It feels so nice on and will be great for the holidays. It is shimmer city and could be a topper, too.

MelodyAngel

I received an email that my order was being cancelled...so I did a live chat to find out why and the rep told me about the error.

Vandekamp

My Redemption and Stud from beauty.com arrived this afternoon! Love the lipstick! It feels so nice on and will be great for the holidays. It is shimmer city and could be a topper, too.
I am confident it will look stunning with your beautiful green eyes.

GreenEyedAllie

I am confident it will look stunning with your beautiful green eyes.
Thanks Vande! I just tried it with the quad from Chanel holiday, and I am loving it. It's very shimmery, I think it will be versatile. My order shipped, too! Im sorry it did not work out for everyone...THAT'S crap to not honor all erroneous orders.

laurennnxox

Thought I was gonna 100% skip this collection but ended up nabbing Stud at my local sephora today. I couldn't resist!

starletta8

Even though I had major issues with Stud last week (owww glitter fallout!), I picked up Never Too Late tonight. Where most people hoard taupes, I need all the greens. All of them.

hitchcockblonde

Here is a quick arm swatch of the despair cheek palette. I'll post swatches of the color collection later this week as long as the weather cooperates. I tried both Savage and Ferocious and I always forget how pigmented Nars blushes are because I way overdid it. Total clown cheeks. The colors are gorgeous though. I did try Stud on one eye and damn do I want a back up. It's perfect for everyday, if you're okay with a good bit of sparkle haha.

mel33t

Here is a quick arm swatch of the despair cheek palette. I'll post swatches of the color collection later this week as long as the weather cooperates. I tried both Savage and Ferocious and I always forget how pigmented Nars blushes are because I way overdid it. Total clown cheeks. The colors are gorgeous though. I did try Stud on one eye and damn do I want a back up. It's perfect for everyday, if you're okay with a good bit of sparkle haha.
Thank you for the swatches!! My haul should come Friday, I'm so excited!! :stars:

sungelly87

My order from Nars website still has not shipped. I feel like if they wanna cancel it they should do it already. I don't wanna call CS cuz I don't wanna draw attention to the 30% off error. Oy.

Shars

I received an email that my order was being cancelled...so I did a live chat to find out why and the rep told me about the error.
Wow. That is crazy. I don't think anyone here has had that experience. So crazy that yours randomly got cancelled. I'm hoping that the cancellation wasn't for some other reason and that she just made that up so she wouldn't have to correct their mistake.

Quote: Originally Posted by sungelly87

My order from Nars website still has not shipped. I feel like if they wanna cancel it they should do it already. I don't wanna call CS cuz I don't wanna draw attention to the 30% off error. Oy.
Mine hasn't shipped yet and I feel the exact same way. I ordered around 8:30 am EST and I'm pretty sure they are people on here that ordered after me but have gotten their shipping confirmations. Granted, whenever I get a shipping confirmation from NARS' website, it's usually 2 days after it actually shipped. But my online account still says shipping soon.
001_unsure.gif

sungelly87

Wow. That is crazy. I don't think anyone here has had that experience. So crazy that yours randomly got cancelled. I'm hoping that the cancellation wasn't for some other reason and that she just made that up so she wouldn't have to correct their mistake. Mine hasn't shipped yet and I feel the exact same way. I ordered around 8:30 am EST and I'm pretty sure they are people on here that ordered after me but have gotten their shipping confirmations. Granted, whenever I get a shipping confirmation from NARS' website, it's usually 2 days after it actually shipped. But my online account still says shipping soon. :unsure:
Yeah mine says shipping soon. I've decided if they cancel my order then so be it. I'm not gonna place another order even if they have 20% off. If they don't want my money plenty of other brands will.

Medgal07

I ordered Vengeful from Bloomies prior to the NARSs sale & it arrived today-----It is absolutely stunning!!!
love.gif

Latest posts