Blue Notes de Chanel aka Blue Rhythm Collection

JerseyGirl

[COLOR=0000FF]   That wasn't lame---when it first went up it was NOT listed as a collection and the items were integrated with other[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   like products.  What did you order JG?[/COLOR]
I ordered the blue eyeliner- I know I'm horrible at applying liquid liners but there's nothing wrong with giving it a try! Eventually I'll get better (hopefully.) And I ordered the sparkly mascara topper, I think that'd be fun to wear once in a while. I'm holding off on the shadows for now, I have bluish green eyes so most blue eye shadows are hard for me to pull off. I may get the gray ones but I really want to see those in person. Then I ordered a second stylo of pearl de lune. I lurv that color!!! It goes on so smoothly and I'm a big fan of it...I rarely get a back up so I'll call it one for the purse in case I'm doing my make-up on the way to work...(or at work.)

Medgal07

Then I ordered a second stylo of pearl de lune. I lurv that color!!! It goes on so smoothly and I'm a big fan of it...I rarely get a back up so I'll call it one for the purse in case I'm doing my make-up on the way to work...(or at work.)
Nice haul JG!!!!

Ernie

Just to let my fellow nail polish addicts a heads up, Rescue beauty lounge is having a half price sale, today only. I also posted this in the nail thread. http://www.rescuebeauty.com/index.php/nail-polish.html?limit=all

laurennnxox

Just when I thought i'd skip this collection I ended up with both polishes and the mascara. I'm contemplating the pretty neutral-y IDO with this collection. It looks like a lovely color to do a layer of on my lid, add mascara and go type of look. :)

Medgal07

Just when I thought i'd skip this collection I ended up with both polishes and the mascara. I'm contemplating the pretty neutral-y IDO with this collection. It looks like a lovely color to do a layer of on my lid, add mascara and go type of look.
smiles.gif
Nice Lauren----ENJOY!!!! I had to make sure Melody, the IDO w/this collection wasn't too much like the IDO, Envol that I already have.

Medgal07

My additional BR items arrived today. I already have Tissé Jazz which I've worn and love. The NPs are so pretty. I also got the liquid blue eyeliner, Dream Blue and Tissé Smoky.

Vineetha

[COLOR=0000FF]My additional BR items arrived today.  I already have Tissé Jazz which I've worn and love.  The NPs are so pretty.  I also got the liquid blue [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]eyeliner, Dream Blue and Tissé Smoky. [/COLOR]
:eyelove: have fun meddy!!

Ernie

[COLOR=0000FF]My additional BR items arrived today.  I already have Tissé Jazz which I've worn and love.  The NPs are so pretty.  I also got the liquid blue [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]eyeliner, Dream Blue and Tissé Smoky. [/COLOR]
Ooh, enjoy! I love the smoky palette.

laurennnxox

[COLOR=0000FF] Nice Lauren----ENJOY!!!!  I had to make sure Melody, the IDO w/this collection wasn't too much like the IDO, Envol that I already have.[/COLOR]
Ooooh i have envol and didn't think about this!! I go back to school in a few days and it's at my apartment up there. I'll have to re-swatch and see. Thankfully Chanel LEs don't fly off the shelves. :)

Psych1

Gorgeous Meddy, enjoy everything!!!

Psych1

Here's my small haul from this collection. I also wanted the LE Le Volume in #90 Noir Kohl, but they didn't have it/couldn't find if. They had just received the shipment & it was all still boxed up in the back @ NM, so I guess it was hidden in the boxes somewhere. The Fortissimo NP is by far my favorite, the shade is just stunning!!!
b46e4af8_image.jpeg

Psych1

[COLOR=0000FF]  Very nice!!!  ENJOY! It's believed that # 90 isn't coming out with this collection.[/COLOR]
Thank you so much! ️ Oh, really? I was going by what was posted on chicprofile. So is it just a wait & see for the #90 at this point?

Latest posts