Blue Notes de Chanel aka Blue Rhythm Collection

urbis

I know. But I think 90% of the worlds population will get other associasions. :eek:
I'm italian, for me "vibrato" is just ... "Vibrato", something like "trembling" (and I confess it took me hours to understand what was wrong with this word!!!). But those marketing people should be familiar with english speaking people, so no surprise with this ambiguity

Pippilotta

But those marketing people should be familiar with english speaking people, so no surprise with this ambiguity
Maybe I just have a dirty mind.
blush-anim-cl.gif

But, seriously, I woulden't like to see Chanel go the Nars route and make up names that'll only attract giggling teenagers (although I know that teenagers are a great market).

Scintillantes

This one? http:naturalnchicmakeup.com/2015/03/chanel-perle-de-lune-stylo-yeux-eyeliner-swatches-and-review.html If it's that one, Temptalia and Sabrina @ TBLB also reviewed it. I think EllaS had swatches as well?
Thankyou, it looks lovely. Rose platine is one of my faves so I'm sure I will love this one too.

Medgal07

Chic Profile has wrong info, d'ombre 102 is currently being sold at chanel.com for those in the States. It is 98 d'ombre we aren't getting. I think the eyeliner is being sold now too at chanel.com with the collection that had Crescendo (spelled wrong, tired) as a blush. My brain is fried and I can't remember the name of the collection, sorry....
You're correct. I purchased IDO 102, Mysterio several weeks ago.

urbis

One you have blue satin in youe product line , you cannot possibly create anything else

urbis

http://chicprofile.com/2015/04/chanel-blue-rhythm-de-chanel-summer-2015-collection-blue-notes-de-chanel.html#more-97198 That us exclusive eye palette ... Sob...

awickedshape

http://chicprofile.com/2015/04/chanel-blue-rhythm-de-chanel-summer-2015-collection-blue-notes-de-chanel.html#more-97198 That us exclusive eye palette ... Sob...
Will you be able to get it? I was eyeing TJ too but even with having a couple of YSL palettes with blues and Dior Blue Lagoon I jumped the gun and bought Gucci Ocean Rhapsody so I really can't get any more blue eyeshadow... I think lol

urbis

Will you be able to get it? I was eyeing TJ too but even with having a couple of YSL palettes with blues and Dior Blue Lagoon I jumped the gun and bought Gucci Ocean Rhapsody so I really can't get any more blue eyeshadow... I think lol
I live in Europe so I'll miss it. I don't use blue colours so often but a glammy new eye set is always welcome

Dominique33

I live in Europe so I'll miss it. I don't use blue colours so often but a glammy new eye set is always welcome
No Urbis I think the collection will launch next Fall for us ( à Chanel advisor told me but the products will be available or not, depending on country and also some possibly exclusive to the Chanel boutiques or online store, here la Perle is an exclusive to the online store ) but Europe will get the collection .

Latest posts