Blue Notes de Chanel aka Blue Rhythm Collection

urbis

No Urbis I think the collection will launch next Fall for us ( à Chanel advisor told me but the products will be available or not, depending on country and also some possibly exclusive to the Chanel boutiques or online store, here la Perle is an exclusive to the online store ) but Europe will get the collection .
Thank you, I know will be getting the collection, but every blog confirms that the blue eye palette is a us exclusive. I saw also a blue ido somewhere, but no one is mentioning it. So in France you're having La Perle collection? Lucky you

Dominique33

Thank you, I know will be getting the collection, but every blog confirms that the blue eye palette is a us exclusive. I saw also a blue ido somewhere, but no one is mentioning it. So in France you're having La Perle collection? Lucky you
Yes the quint is exclusive to the US ( and I think it is the most pretty of the 2, well ) but Blue Notes will still be available and la Perle is online here, I haven't ordered anything yet, I have 20 JC blushes so I might skip both the blush Crescendo and the palette. JC blushes are truly awesome but they get a bit stiff over the years, my Espiègle blush has become a bit dry . So I want to used them up ( some of them ) before purchasing new ones, Crescendo is lovely though ^^.

urbis

Yes the quint is exclusive to the US ( and I think it is the most pretty of the 2, well ) but Blue Notes will still be available and la Perle is online here, I haven't ordered anything yet, I have 20 JC blushes so I might skip both the blush Crescendo and the palette. JC blushes are truly awesome but they get a bit stiff over the years, my Espiègle blush has become a bit dry . So I want to used them up ( some of them ) before purchasing new ones, Crescendo is lovely though ^^.
I know blushes have this problem, but I've read somewhere that the newest issues had the problem solved. I loved the eye palette and the lipsticks

Hisaehime

Oh! the blue nail polish look like " Bleu Majorette" of YSL and "Sailor" of Dior
heart.gif

SandraVB79

Nordstrom ships internationally, so also to Europe. And i always hope people aroud me will travel to the US and do a bit of (duty free) shopping for me.

ashievic

June is all I know. If like last year, it should be around Father's Day. Tough decision last year, present for Daddy or makeup for Ashie????

urbis

Vibrato looks amazing in this instagram pic http://images.lesson.im/media/981080969287895166_374374929

urbis

And Fortissimo at the last Chanel show in Seul: http://www.gioia.it/post/29864/41590/spettacolo/seoul-corea-del-sud-dal-backstage-del-defile-chanel-croisiere-2015-2016

Latest posts