MAC Pro Longwear (PLW Nourishing Waterproof Foundation) (May 7)

Honi

Thank you for sharing!

Excited for this foundation but I am afraid that NW15 will be too dark for me.
Wish that each foundation would be available in "White" because if I use the Face & Body "White"
I can achieve the correct shade but always alter the "original" texture.
Yeah, I'm an NW10 and wish they would make that shade for all their foundations!

MACina

Yeah, I'm an NW10 and wish they would make that shade for all their foundations!

iagree.gif
.....same here!

B

Buffy89

Following, too! Hopefully the lightest shade will match my skintone. I'm excited whether the "nourishing" factor works for my oily skin. I've been using the Sculpt foundation mentioned by erine for more than five years and it's not mattifying and rather dewy, but when I set it with powder, it's great (but I'm missing an NC10 version soooo much!).

sdsamler

[quote name="MzBrownBeauty" url="/t/191159/mac-pro-longwear-plw-nourishing-waterproof-foundation-may-7#post_2938339 I was wondering the same thing. In the winter my skin tends to be more normal but during the summer months my makeup just slides right off.  [/quote] Yea I'm actually putting off buying my face summer foundation F&B just to see how this one works....I find if I use a matte primer with F&B I can get amazing lasting power, sweat and oil be damned lol

MRV

I might get this next. I've just started to use MUFE HD though after using a Shiseido BB for a while.

Latest posts