MAC Pro Longwear (PLW Nourishing Waterproof Foundation) (May 7)

Gygy

yes but you will have to moisturize a lot before applying it

meh. can't stand that hassle. thanks for your input :) I like studio sculpt but tired of it or maybe it's just my tube that is going bad. but wanted to try something new with medium coverage
I do have dry cheeks and I used to stand only bare minerals powder on my face.
I don't moisturze more than before and I find this foundation perfect for me: not drying, and does not give my face too much glow as the mineralize moisturize foundaton does (I like this one but my face looks too greassy after and I don't like to have to powder my face after foundtation).

Better if you try both first so you can chose :)

leonah

I don't moisturze more than before and I find this foundation perfect for me: not drying, and does not give my face too much glow as the mineralize moisturize foundaton does (I like this one but my face looks too greassy after and I don't like to have to powder my face after foundtation).

thanks but I already use mineral powder for everyday since it's so quick and easy and my skin doesn't react bad to it. although I moisturize before I still get some dry spots around my mouth area and nose/forehead area and it looks a bit "cracked" and dry on these areas :(

Gygy

thanks but I already use mineral powder for everyday since it's so quick and easy and my skin doesn't react bad to it. although I moisturize before I still get some dry spots around my mouth area and nose/forehead area and it looks a bit "cracked" and dry on these areas :(
I was talking about trying both liquid foundations :) : the Mineralized Moisture one and the Prolongwear nourrishing.

But since you said that even with mineral powder you still have dry areas .... then I'd say: maybe you shall change your moisturizer, change your mineral powder and/or that the MAC Mineralize Moisture liquid foundation would be perrrrfect for you :) I never heard/read/saw anywone who said they still had/felt dry skin with this one. :)

leonah

I was talking about trying both liquid foundations :) : the Mineralized Moisture one and the Prolongwear nourrishing.

But since you said that even with mineral powder you still have dry areas .... then I'd say: maybe you shall change your moisturizer, change your mineral powder and/or that the MAC Mineralize Moisture liquid foundation would be perrrrfect for you :) I never heard/read/saw anywone who said they still had/felt dry skin with this one. :)
alright :) thank you

starletta8

I picked this up last night because I spotted it- and in most shades- at the local CCO. I thought this was selling well?

Looking forward to playing with this since it has been years since I've played with MAC's foundations.

Latest posts