MAC The Matte Lip Collection (May 28/ June 4, 2015)

hippychic823

I hate to revive an old thread and I apologize in advance if this has been asked before but I have been away for awhile and didn't want to read through all the pages but...how similar are TT and Vegas Volt? Besides having different finishes are they dupes colorwise? And how about Dangerous and So Chaud? I have VV and So Chaud and was eyeing TT and Dangerous but if they're dupable to what I already have I'm gonna grab DforD and FoF for summer colors. I've been on a low buy and recently had a baby so Mama's gonna treat herself to some new lippies!!! :)

KiKi Kontour

I hate to revive an old thread and I apologize in advance if this has been asked before but I have been away for awhile and didn't want to read through all the pages but...how similar are TT and Vegas Volt? Besides having different finishes are they dupes colorwise? And how about Dangerous and So Chaud? I have VV and So Chaud and was eyeing TT and Dangerous but if they're dupable to what I already have I'm gonna grab DforD and FoF for summer colors. I've been on a low buy and recently had a baby so Mama's gonna treat herself to some new lippies!!! :)

TT and VV are definitely one in the same color wise and whatever the slight difference might be it wont translate on the lips! So Chaud might be a slight more orange than Dangerous cuz So Chaud reminds me of TF Flame. I'd say go for DforD

Latest posts