MAC Prep + Prime Fix + Extension (Summer 2015)

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Prep+Prime Fix + Extension
"Prep + Prime Fix+ takes on a delicious twist with the introduction of a creamy Coconut/cooling Cucumber/romantic Rose/calming Lavender/energizing Yuzu aroma. The aqua-spritz offers all the advantages of the original Prep + Prime Fix+, but with the addition of an uplifting fragrance. Benefits include vitamins and minerals to give skin an instant boost of moisture, an infusion of green tea, chamomile and cucumber to soothe, and a lightweight mist formula that helps make your complexion look refreshed and finished."

Release Dates for MAC
Online release date US:
In store release date US:

Online release date (international - canada, etc):
In store release date (international):

WHERE will this collection be available?

Special Packaging?

Will PRO discount apply?

Active shipping codes:

List of products
Prep + Prime Fix+ (original repackaged)
Prep + Prime Fix+ Lavender
Prep + Prime Fix+ Coconut
Prep + Prime Fix+ Cucumber
Prep + Prime Fix+ Rose
Prep + Prime Fix+ Yuzu

(Looks like they're LE)

Active Link to the Collection:
http://www.maccosmetics.com/whats_new/14861/index.tmpl

lyseD

"Prep + Prime Fix+ takes on a delicious twist with the introduction of a creamy Coconut/cooling Cucumber/romantic Rose/calming Lavender/energizing Yuzu aroma. The aqua-spritz offers all the advantages of the original Prep + Prime Fix+, but with the addition of an uplifting fragrance. Benefits include vitamins and minerals to give skin an instant boost of moisture, an infusion of green tea, chamomile and cucumber to soothe, and a lightweight mist formula that helps make your complexion look refreshed and finished."

Release Dates for MAC
Online release date US:

Special Packaging?

Will PRO discount apply?

Active shipping codes:

List of products
Prep + Prime Fix+ Rose
Prep + Prime Fix+ Yuzu

(Looks like they're LE)

LE darn it. Well probably just two for me.

Ninahita

i love fix+ <3 i think i will try the coconut one :) maybe yuzu as well. or rose. depends on the smell :)
but the other ones probably not. cannot stand products with lavender on my skin.

MACina

Release Dates for MAC
Online release date US:

Special Packaging?

Will PRO discount apply?

Active shipping codes:

List of products
Prep + Prime Fix+ Rose
Prep + Prime Fix+ Yuzu

(Looks like they're LE)

Thank you!

I want Cucumber and Yuzu for sure
flower.gif

lizzylu23

[COLOR=000000]Prep+Prime Fix + Extension[/COLOR]
[COLOR=000000]"Prep + Prime Fix+ takes on a delicious twist with the introduction of a creamy Coconut/cooling Cucumber/romantic Rose/calming Lavender/energizing Yuzu aroma. The aqua-spritz offers all the advantages of the original Prep + Prime Fix+, but with the addition of an uplifting fragrance. Benefits include vitamins and minerals to give skin an instant boost of moisture, an infusion of green tea, chamomile and cucumber to soothe, and a lightweight mist formula that helps make your complexion look refreshed and finished."[/COLOR]

Release Dates for MAC
Online release date US:

Special Packaging? 

Will PRO discount apply?  

Active shipping codes:  

List of products
[COLOR=000000]Prep + Prime Fix+ (original repackaged)[/COLOR]
[COLOR=464646][COLOR=000000]Prep + Prime Fix+ Lavender[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=464646][COLOR=000000]Prep + Prime Fix+ Coconut[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=464646][COLOR=000000]Prep + Prime Fix+ Cucumber[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=464646][COLOR=000000]Prep + Prime Fix+ Rose[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=464646][COLOR=000000]Prep + Prime Fix+ Yuzu[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=464646][COLOR=000000](Looks like they're LE)[/COLOR][/COLOR]  

One of each please except the original one and 2rose fix+

GlamQueen21

Coconut, Yuzu and Cucumber sounds interesting. I also will need to repurchase Rose and Lavender. I wish they weren't LE. Was hoping they would be part of the permanent range.

lyseD

I just realized Fix + is $26 in Canada. I must not have been paying attention the last couple of times I bought it. Only two for me at that price.

bluelitzer

I was wondering what yuzu smells like then when I was re-ordering my cleanse off oil tranquil (the blue one) I noticed it says "scented with citrus-y yuzu". I love how tranquil smells so I'm definitely buying the fix+ yuzu.

Latest posts