MAC X Guo Pei Collection (Sep 24 / October 1, 2015)

camilaqc

Release Dates for MAC
Sep 24 online
Oct 1 in stores

WHERE will this collection be available?

Special Packaging?
Yes

Will PRO discount apply?

Active shipping codes:

List of products
Night Sky / Eye Shadow x 4
Nehru / black grey (matte)
Bright Moon / warm white (veluxe pearl)
Blue Horizon / mid-tone vibrant blue (frost)
Celestial Peak / dark frosted blue (veluxe pearl)

SRP $70.00 US / $84.00 CAD

Morning Light / Eye Shadow x 4
Sweet Vapours / soft beige w/pink duochrome (pearl lustre)
Walking Dawn / light / medium gold (veluxe pearl)
Amber Lights / peachy brown w/shimmer (frost)
Earthy Scent / blackened brown (veluxe pearl)

Fluidline
Blue Fountain / dark green blue (cream)
Darkness of Calm / dark espresso (frost)
Palm Tree / charcoal w/pearl (cream)
SRP $17.50 US / $21.00 CAD

Lipstick
Brave Red / bright yellow red (cremesheen)
Zenith / light nude (lustre)
Ethereal Orchid / mid-tone dirty coral (lustre)
SRP $30.00 US / $37.00 CAD

Cremesheen Glass
Pale Moon / mid-tone pink nude
Love of Roses / true red
Bright Pink Bouquet / nude coral
SRP $28.00 US / $36.00 CAD

Powder Blush
Lotus Blossom / light blue pink (matte)
Red Water Lily / light coral pink (satin)
SRP $40.00 US / $47.00 CAD

Beauty Powder
Moonlight / translucent powder w/small sized fine pearls

Brush
213 Fluff Brush
SRP $32.00 US / $38.00 CAD
129 Powder / Blush Brush
SRP $46.00 US / $55.00 CAD

Active Link to the Collection:

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Guo Pei, China’s most esteemed haute couturier brings her legendary elegance to M•A•C in an inspired collection of hues, merging vibrant jewel tones with lush neutrals, punctuated by deep graphite. Online and in stores later this year!

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
The 16-piece collection will include lip gloss, eye shadow and blush in neutral hues and pops of blue, a colour often associated with spring and vitality in Chinese culture. And that’s not all. The couture designer has taken it one step further by accompanying the products with eight couture dresses (or rather, she had designed the dresses as a springboard to develop the makeup collection) which will be revealed at the launch event on May 5th.

OctoberViolet

The 16-piece collection will include lip gloss, eye shadow and blush in neutral hues and pops of blue, a colour often associated with spring and vitality in Chinese culture. And that’s not all. The couture designer has taken it one step further by accompanying the products with eight couture dresses (or rather, she had designed the dresses as a springboard to develop the makeup collection) which will be revealed at the launch event on May 5th.
Thank you!

allthingsglam

[COLOR=141823]Guo Pei, China’s most esteemed haute couturier brings her legendary elegance to M•A•C in an inspired collection of hues, merging vibrant jewel tones with lush neutrals, punctuated by deep graphite. Online and in stores later this year![/COLOR]​
Thanks for posting I'm in loveeeeee

CharlieKelly

Just
0.jpg

pinkpaint

So is this a couture collection? I love the packaging but I can't afford $70 powders and quads lol. I guess if I was gonna pick up anything I would get a brush so I know that I'll have it forever.

Shars

So is this a couture collection? I love the packaging but I can't afford $70 powders and quads lol. I guess if I was gonna pick up anything I would get a brush so I know that I'll have it forever.
Werd! Especially not when it's MAC! Leave the inflated prices to Chanel and TF!

Miss Dynamite

Guo Pei, China’s most esteemed haute couturier brings her legendary elegance to M•A•C in an inspired collection of hues, merging vibrant jewel tones with lush neutrals, punctuated by deep graphite. Online and in stores later this year!
Looks like Blue Peep again. I like the eyeshadows, but I'm not gonna get it if it's the super expensive collection.

Latest posts