Tinted lip balm

TwinkPink

What's everyone favorite tinted lip balm?

I really like the color of Korres' mandarin lip butter in pink but not how it feels on the lips.

Just looking for some ideas

Thanks

Dominique33

The Dior ones ( quite good ), the new l'Occitane ones, the Gemey-Maybelline ones ( budget ), and if you want a neutral but very effective one The Body Shop hemp lipbalm, It is not tinted but It is very good for chapped lips . The Kiko lipbalms ( tinted ) are in the average and they have a taste.

Dominique33

The Dior ones ( quite good ), the new l'Occitane ones, the Gemey-Maybelline ones ( budget ), and if you want a neutral but very effective one The Body Shop hemp lipbalm, It is not tinted but It is very good for chapped lips . The Kiko lipbalms ( tinted ) are in the average and they have a taste.

I second Burt's Bees! I know they have tinted balms and I used to have one but decided to go for a lip shine instead in spontaneity... They smell great, are moisturising and have really subtle colour... Although the lip shine is obviously more glossy and less pigmented but that's what I personally prefer

amy04

I use Burt's Bees Pomegranate Lip Balm as my every day, and I love it. It gives me just enough color, and is super moisturizing. Also smells great! :)

HppyLittleNinja

I don't like lipstick nor gloss, so tinted lip balms are my jam. :catdance:
The Dior Addict Lip Glow in Coral is my favourite.
Does anyone know of alternatives? Especially cruelty-free ones?

Latest posts