MAC X Ellie Goulding (Dec 14 / 17, 2015)

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
''Rise up, sing out and shine! Our upcoming collaboration with pop’s most radiant singer-songwriter, Ellie Goulding makes its debut later this year!''
Brushes
209 SE Eye Liner Brush
129 SE Powder/Blush Brush
217 SE Blending Brush

Veluxe Brow Liner
Strawberry Blonde

Fluidline
Blacktrack

Haute & Naughty Too Black Lash

Halcyon Nights (no more info on these :( )
Halcyon Days

20 Lash
30 Lash

Powder Blush
I'll Hold My Breath - Medium warm bronze (Matte)/Peachy pink pearl (Satin)

Lustre Drops
Pink Rebel

Lipstick
Without Your Love - Warm seashell pink (Lustre)
Only You - Muted midtone coral (Lustre)

Plushglass
Goodness Gracious - Creamy pink peach
Explosion - Warm light golden shimmer

Patentpolish Lip Pencil
Innocent
Revved Up

MACina

nanaparty.gif
nanaparty.gif

YAYYYYYYYYYYYY
clapping.gif

I loveeeeeeeee Ellie Goulding
pompom.gif

So excited and the products and packaging look amazing!

The kit looks like the one from Carine Roitfeld Collection (with eyeshadows and blush/bronzer).

And also a Patent Polish
heart.gif

allthingsglam

That ad is giving me life I don't know who this is But I think I'm going to Loveeeeeee it Thanks for posting

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I'm predicting a skip for me. Don't like the packaging / logo and the products look very uninspired to me. The blush / bronzer duo reminds me of the Riri one. I recently got the Pedro duo blush in a swap and the colour payoff and texture is pretty disappointing so I think I'll stay away from this type of product in the future.

Honi

The lipstick (from what I see) looks nice, I could see myself getting that. Maybe the blush/bronzer duo pending swatches. I love Ellie!

hitchcockblonde

Thanks Naynadine! I'm interested in the lipstick and the quad so far, everything else in the promo image is a skip. I wonder how many pieces will be in the collection?

OctoberViolet

Thanks Nadine! I may pick up a lipstick and/or maybe the shadows since they look so nice in the pic. Of course, here's hoping for no re-promotes.

ginestra213

Love Ellie! Quad will be coming home with me, and possibly the lipstick. I wonder if the quad is just a quad or if slides out and there's something below?

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Thanks Naynadine! I'm interested in the lipstick and the quad so far, everything else in the promo image is a skip. I wonder how many pieces will be in the collection?
It looks like a face kit, so I'm guessing there's a beautypowder or creme product underneath the eyeshadows.

YarahFlower

Wow, just now hearing about this, where have I been?! This collection is calling my name!!! Subtle, soft and feminine :)

Erica53094

I'm predicting a skip for me. Don't like the packaging / logo and the products look very uninspired to me. The blush / bronzer duo reminds me of the Riri one. I recently got the Pedro duo blush in a swap and the colour payoff and texture is pretty disappointing so I think I'll stay away from this type of product in the future.
I guess time will tell but looks as you said it very uninspiring and no offense bored to tears w all this nude makeup every darn makeup company is pushing...when will it end lol

ladyarwen

Looks like a total skip to me. Nothing against Ellie, I like her quite a bit, but the products and packaging look blah.

hitchcockblonde

It looks like a face kit, so I'm guessing there's a beautypowder or creme product underneath the eyeshadows. 
I don't know how I feel about mixing creme and powder products together in a kit but if it's something else powder or a different thing altogether and nothing to do with bronzing/contouring than I'm still in.

Latest posts