MAC X Ellie Goulding (Dec 14 / 17, 2015)

Icecaramellatte

Bought another 217 at the counter. I decided to just return the Ellie one. Just hated it. I kind of want the 217 short handled now.

awickedshape

That Halcyon Nights palette!
I used it so many times this week alone, with NARS Rita Audacious lipstick, with Louboutin Just Nothing lipstick, with Louboutin Zoulou lipstock, with MAC Among the Fireflies lipstick and with MUFE Morello Cherry and Burberry Oxblood kisses lipstick.

20160225_081333-1.jpg

20160226_083706-2.jpg

Sweetyellow

If anyone was semi-interested in the plushglass and lipsticks from this collection...well their price has been reduced on the MAC site. I highly recommend Explosion plushglass. It's gorgeous as a topper for the lipsticks.

JulieDiva

If anyone was semi-interested in the plushglass and lipsticks from this collection...well their price has been reduced on the MAC site. I highly recommend Explosion plushglass. It's gorgeous as a topper for the lipsticks.

I noticed and was thinking about getting explosion. How are plushglass different from regular lipglass?

rockin

No such price reductions here in the UK, unfortunately.

JulieDiva

OMG. I ordered Halcyon days and nights, blush/ bronzer, both lipsticks. I am in LOVE with everything. i was on a no buy when it came out, and thought this collection was summery. I have now ordered explosion plushglass, and back ups of almost all of it.

GreenEyedAllie

I ordered explosion :) plus the revved patentpolish and the blush/bronzer duo

OMG. I ordered Halcyon days and nights, blush/ bronzer, both lipsticks. I am in LOVE with everything. i was on a no buy when it came out, and thought this collection was summery. I have now ordered explosion plushglass, and back ups of almost all of it.

Nice! I have LOVED this collection dearly, and I intended to skip. So glad I didn't. I feel like this one is very underrated until you try it.

I'm debating Revved...let me know how you like it!

Sweetyellow

Nice! I have LOVED this collection dearly, and I intended to skip. So glad I didn't. I feel like this one is very underrated until you try it.

I'm debating Revved...let me know how you like it!

I agree. This collection is so underrated and it's flying by everybody's radar. Literally, all the products work together to create a very pretty, feminine, and simple look. It's a prettier version of the "no makeup" makeup look.

Latest posts