MAC X Ellie Goulding (Dec 14 / 17, 2015)

awickedshape

And why are you not on the next flight over? LOL! You have to come some time man! Don't let her have you jealousing her all the time so lol.

I really hope I can next year
This is her second time this year, too lol
Sending me level beach pics, come nah man lol

JulieDiva

Nice! I have LOVED this collection dearly, and I intended to skip. So glad I didn't. I feel like this one is very underrated until you try it.

I'm debating Revved...let me know how you like it!

I am so glad there is so much left online, and at reduced prices too. I am thinking of revved also....

montREALady

Did you order any of the lipsticks? I was thinking of getting one at the reduced price and especially since MAC's on Ebates now.

I just ordered Only You, it's been in my cart since I saw they were reduced. Revved sounds lovely. We'll see if it's there on Monday, lol, it's long weekend and I'll be partying so saving my coins for boozing :p I don't like lip-plumping products but I don't mind the Patentpolishes...

montREALady

Ordered Only You on Saturday and got it on Tuesday with Monday being a holiday. 2-day shipping is great! Wearing it today:
20160602103056_wm.jpg

20160602103309_wm.jpg

Nice, soft, pretty color. After lunch I lined my lips with Fruit Cocktail and put Only You over it.

Sweetyellow

Ordered Only You on Saturday and got it on Tuesday with Monday being a holiday. 2-day shipping is great! Wearing it today:
View attachment 54530

View attachment 54529

Nice, soft, pretty color. After lunch I lined my lips with Fruit Cocktail and put Only You over it.

Pretty!

I usually line Only You with Stripdown lip liner. I find it's just perfect for that subtle definition to my lips without altering the color too much.

montREALady

The site is acting up for me to see if this applies to sale stuff. I don't notice anything in the fine print saying it can't be used though.
FEATURED OFFERS

15% OFF FOR NATIONAL BEST FRIEND'S DAY!

[FONT=tstar_mono_roundregular][FONT=tstar_mono_roundbol]USE CODE: MAC15 AT CHECKOUT & RECEIVE 15% OFF ALL ORDERS.* EXCLUSIVELY ONLINE.[/FONT]

*Offer valid through 11:59 PM FRIDAY, JUNE 10, 2016 on orders shipping to U.S. & Canadian addresses only. Enter offer code MAC15 at checkout to receive 15% off your order at maccosmetics.com & maccosmetics.ca. Cannot be redeemed at MAC free-standing stores, MAC counters in department stores or partner doors. Not applicable to MAC Pro members or Estee Lauder Companies employees. Offer does not include the purchase of VIVA GLAM, gift cards; egift cards; sales tax; shipping and handling; items noted as not eligible; items that are not in stock at the time of purchase; pending purchases or purchases made prior to the start of the offer or after the offer ends. Offer applies to authorized purchases only. Only authorized orders will be processed and shipped. We reserve the right to cancel any order due to unauthorized, altered, or ineligible use of offer and to modify or cancel this promotion at any time. Other restrictions may apply.[/FONT]

GreenEyedAllie

The site is acting up for me to see if this applies to sale stuff. I don't notice anything in the fine print saying it can't be used though.
FEATURED OFFERS

15% OFF FOR NATIONAL BEST FRIEND'S DAY!

[FONT=tstar_mono_roundregular][FONT=tstar_mono_roundbol]USE CODE: MAC15 AT CHECKOUT & RECEIVE 15% OFF ALL ORDERS.* EXCLUSIVELY ONLINE.[/FONT]

*Offer valid through 11:59 PM FRIDAY, JUNE 10, 2016 on orders shipping to U.S. & Canadian addresses only. Enter offer code MAC15 at checkout to receive 15% off your order at maccosmetics.com & maccosmetics.ca. Cannot be redeemed at MAC free-standing stores, MAC counters in department stores or partner doors. Not applicable to MAC Pro members or Estee Lauder Companies employees. Offer does not include the purchase of VIVA GLAM, gift cards; egift cards; sales tax; shipping and handling; items noted as not eligible; items that are not in stock at the time of purchase; pending purchases or purchases made prior to the start of the offer or after the offer ends. Offer applies to authorized purchases only. Only authorized orders will be processed and shipped. We reserve the right to cancel any order due to unauthorized, altered, or ineligible use of offer and to modify or cancel this promotion at any time. Other restrictions may apply.[/FONT]

Big Thank you! :thankyou: You may have pushed me over the edge on a couple of purchases...:rolleyes:

Latest posts