Chanel Fragrances

Haviggi

Found this thread and i wanted to share my excitement! We don't have Les Exclusifs here in Stockholm( how typical!) but i'm travelling to London for 4 days and i want to get one from the line! With which one should i start? I already tried Misia at my previous trip in London but i'm eyeing on Beige and Coromandel! Should i ask for testers so i can test them properly? Monsy did you like Misia? I really liked the vintage feeling it has and it lasted for hours after i tried it!

Monsy

Loved Misia . I had a tiny sample to test it properly before buying the bottle. It's like I rubbed meteorites all over myself lol. Great longevity too, more than I expected I have to admit.
I am also curious about Jersey, Beige and Coromandel.

franlynne

Loved Misia . I had a tiny sample to test it properly before buying the bottle. It's like I rubbed meteorites all over myself lol. Great longevity too, more than I expected I have to admit.
I have worn Coromandel for years! I would never want to be without it.For me,it is the grande dam of orientals! (although the original Coco is still my favorite!)

Haviggi

Thank you for the feedback :) i will try to get testers ! And of course we love everything smells like meteorites haha!

Miss QQ

I have Beige. Love it in the bottle, but it smells dirty on me. :(
Enjoy Misia!

Vintage nr 19 is heavenly.

I didn't get to try vintage no. 19 before. What does it smell like? Similar to anything today?
I tried no. 22 and love it! It is like no. 5 but softer and smoother. It's not like Eau Premiere.

Last edited:
B

blurple

Hey, I'm new here.
I've been on a Chanel spree lately but have yet to own a Chanel fragrance. I was going to get Coco Mademoiselle years ago but my mum made me buy it for her :(
However, I've since had my eye on Coco Noir, but now i've found out about Les Exclusifs I'm wondering if there is a fragrance in that collection along the lines of Coco Noir but different?

Haviggi

Omg!there was a total damage in my wallet after my Harrods visit!got Misia and Beige since these two were my favorites and then Sycomore for my man! Amazing fragrance too!

Haviggi

Beige is amazing! Jersey was lost on my skin I didn't like it! Coromandel too heavy for my tastes.But Misia and Beige omg!!!

Monsy

I can't even imagine how beige smells? Maybe some comparison to something else out there?

B

blurple

How much are these in GBP i can't find any price info and don't want too much of a shock when i go to Harrods. ~Thanks

JerseyGirl

It's terrible so many of their fragrances are on-line only. I have been ordering decants to sample some of them but it would be so much better to have a sniff first to know if you want a real sample. Sometimes I know right away that I'm not interested in a scent and other times I only know if it works for me after wearing it for awhile.

Haviggi

How much are these in GBP i can't find any price info and don't want too much of a shock when i go to Harrods. ~Thanks
75ml for 115£ and for 200ml 225£
I wanted at least 2 so I could not afford buying the big ones! You will find them at the 6th floor in Salong de perfumes !!there I tried also the Dior ones! I'm in love with New Look and Grand Bal

Last edited:
B

blurple

75ml for 115£ and for 200ml 225£
I wanted at least 2 so I could not afford buying the big ones! You will find them at the 6th floor in Salong de perfumes !!there I tried also the Dior ones! I'm in love with New Look and Grand Bal

Thanks for the info. So it's pretty much the same price as in America. I'm guessing if I visit the 6th floor I will struggle not to buy something! I never even knew this place existed so I'm sure i'll perhaps stumble upon a special gem of a fragrance. I've ordered Misia and it's currently making it's way to me. I've never smelt it so fingers crossed it's nice and works for me.

Latest posts