Chanel Fragrances

beautycool

I love my Chanel perfumes
I have coco m in the body spray and perfume
also the Chanel eau premiere
Chanel chance
chanel chance tendre
chanel chance eau freshe
chanel coco m soap but I not used it for years as my stepdad bought me it he passed away so I stopped using it :(
chanel chance shower gel I think it is
chanel no5 and no 19 I think I have too Chanel is my fav I think :)

beautycool

I may have more I'm not sure I'm in middle of decorating my bedroom ATM and did have them all on my vanity :)

Monsy

As I understood it is not supposed to be unisex but more "manly" female fragrance. I guess we will have to wait and see

Monsy

http://wwd.com/beauty-industry-news...anel-chanels-gender-bending-perfume-10396519/

“My way of working on this fragrance was really not to try to make a unisex fragrance but really more to dive into men’s fragrance…and to show how well it could be worn by a woman,” said Polge, drawing a parallel to a woman putting on her boyfriend’s shirt, thereby rendering it feminine. “So it was not to try to create an in-between fragrance, but a very masculine fragrance. And — like many other things in life — gender is given by the person wearing it.”

ashievic

I ordered 2 more of the exclusive ones, the 28 something, Iris and powder and the Russia one....Beige is my next. I am thinking of Sycamore too.

ashievic

Yes, you got it right. Glad you still speak "Ashlee"!!!!! I am now deciding which ones I should get next month....any suggestions Ms. Monsy????

Monsy

please let me know when you get La pausa about it's staying power. I've read everywhere people complaining that it stays on for 20 minutes and it's gone

My list is:
La pausa
Jersey (maybe)
Boy - when it get's released in June

I have Misia and Beige - that one is beautiful too!

ashievic

Does Coromandel or however it is spelled, close to TF Absolute Amber??? Boy, do share, out of the loop, know nothing about it. Do share!!!!

Monsy

I know nothing about it. :( i need to go one day to their boutique on mag mile and smell them all

ashievic

I read Bergdorf's has all of them. Obviously for those of us not in New York this is no help.....I am thing the 31 Cambon Rue might be good.

Haviggi

Les Exclusifs de Chanel are coming probably in June in Stockholm ! I'm beyond excited that I will be able to test all of them properly! i want to try La Pausa and Boy too when they will be available!and maybe I get another Beige!!!

Haviggi

image.jpg
More info on the new no 5!
now i am even more curious!! I never liked the original no 5 but i adore eau premiere!! Maybe it's more similar to the latter

Last edited:

Monsy

sounds really good. i don't like original either but i do like premiere. i was planning to buy it but i am going to hold off until i try this one

Latest posts