MAC Studio Waterweight Foundation SPF 30 (Sep 2015)

MACina

Woohoo... I am soooooooooo excited for this foundation
clapping.gif

Tavia

Thank you so much for the mentioning and for the link. :) I saw this new foundation in person last week at MAC Autumn Winter 2015 Trends event and I loved it. It's definitely fit for those who are not looking for a full coverage and want a more natural finish. :)

Monsy

I wonder if this is the same idea like armani maestro, dior nude air, lancome air de teint, ysl ink... seems like it. most likely won't be user friendly for drier skin.

and what happened to NC20 ??

I am very excited about the brush.

MsKb

I wonder if this is the same idea like armani maestro, dior nude air, lancome air de teint, ysl ink... seems like it. most likely won't be user friendly for drier skin.

I'm so excited about the brush too!

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member

That's what I keep thinking. I would like to try it though, NW13 or N12 might work for me.

Honi

NW13 might work for me, I love these lightweight foundations so Id be interested in this.

makesmesmile

Dang, NC20 is my shade! :(
I'll check out N12 and N18, those two sound really nice. Probably very useful for mixing while I'm in between shades.

MRV

Oh, no! Yes, where's the NC20??? It has SPF so I'm interested (would not have to put so many different products on) but if there's no shade and it's not for dry skin I'm just left disappointed.

shellygrrl

Staff member
I wonder if the 196 is just a larger version of the 193? Very curious to see if the lightest shades will be light enough for us pale peeps.

Monsy

I don't think so. this looks more like dior or shiseido brushes with that flat top and very dense

CaroLynn

I don't have very good luck with liquid foundations. Maybe it's because it's usually hot and humid here. Ever the optimist, I will give the waterweight a try when it releases.

I tried the MAC Mineralize Foundation loose powder for the first time today and so far so good...

Ange1

I wonder how the finish will differ from face and body. Hopefully this one will be transfer proof too!

patentg33k

Hmmm Smashbox just released a "BB Water" foundation too. I guess water is a new trend in liquid foundations?

Latest posts