MAC Vamplify Collection (Aug 26/ Sept 3, 2015)

leonah

@Marsha Pomells I saw earlier in this thread that you got both peer pressure and modern drama. would you say they look very similar on the lips except for MD being a bit darker? not sure I need PP if they are but in hand swatches they don't look similar at all (PP like burgundy and MD like a black cherry kinda way)?

Marsha Pomells

@Marsha Pomells   I saw earlier in this thread that you got both peer pressure and modern drama. would you say they look very similar on the lips except for MD being a bit darker? not sure I need PP if they are but in hand swatches they don't look similar at all (PP like burgundy and MD like a black cherry kinda way)?
I haven't swatched PP yet, come to think of it. I'm heading out to see the man, I can give you a proper comparison swatch tomorrow. I will say that PP is lighter

leonah

I haven't swatched PP yet, come to think of it. I'm heading out to see the man, I can give you a proper comparison swatch tomorrow. I will say that PP is lighter
thanks! is the only difference that PP is lighter or is it different in undertone than MD? :)

Marsha Pomells

thanks! is the only difference that PP is lighter or is it different in undertone than MD? :)
Its lighter...
870dc403_image.jpeg
If you haven't got MD, but you have PP and Nightmoth... You can just about make something very similar to MD...
02a42edf_image.jpeg
And seeing that I owe a lip swatch of PP, I've taken a lip of both MD and PP (MD top lip, PP bottom lip) lined with Nightmoth (NC45)...
4f8f4932_image.jpeg
Ignore the facial expression, I'm tired and I got cleaning to do

NaomiH

I LOVE Spanking Haute! I never tried the testers on my lips, but this color is a great nude without looking too washed out. One layer on the lips is subtle and as I layer it more, the more glossy it becomes. I wish I had hoped on this bandwagon earlier.. Wish I could get my hands on Anything But Demure and Hyperfabulous!
Hopefully you can catch a restock or find one in the CB!

Latest posts