New MAC Blushes

sagehen

The new blush colors are mixed in with the old blush colors. Some of them are; Film Noir, Sketch, Swiss Chocolate,Burnt Pepper, Devil, Full Fuschia and a few others that I cannot remember. There is something for every blush need in the new additions
Burnt Pepper Full Fuschia and Devil have long been around as pro colors.

gina12345

Burnt Pepper Full Fuschia and Devil have long been around as pro colors.
These colors have been re promoted with this extension and are now part of the regular collection. It seems bit by bit things/colors that are/were considered pro are being merged into the regular collection. Which is good for me since my Pro Store is 90mins away.
Did you get any of these?

KiKi Kontour

I did cut it, but I also do wigs from like Sept-May/June (protective style), lollll! Thanks! I got those same two colors, two BB's, hahaha! Chalk-City, but the other colors I have many of...though now I feel like I want them just to have them. I ain't got it like that right now tho', lol, What about Nordies, got anything? All I got from the sale was the $15 Lorac Skinny Black palette to make my order $50 to get the free gift when I was ordering the GBV stuff
girlhaha.gif
yea i get my mac from nordies and a few other things "accidentally" ended up in my cart lol

donchica

I got sketch, if you have the eyeshadow its not the same, its without shimmer, and packs more punch. It doubles for me as an eyeshadow. Great buy! In terms of blendability, i would say its smoother than Film Noir, and is cooler toned (my opinion)

stephshopaholic

I got sketch today too and I love it! I'm really pale but with a light hand it gives a very nice color to my cheeks I tried it on the apples of my cheeks and as a contour under my cheekbones and it looked awesome both ways I love the color I wanted this or film noir I'm glad I got sketch since film noir looks patchy in some swatches I've seen. I also agree that it would make a beautiful eyeshadow.

Ajigglin

[@]montREALady[/@], your hair is fire! I stumbled upon Film Noir because I saw a MUA wearing it and he was slaying. It's on the list for sure.

Twinkle_Twinkle

I keep staring at Swiss Chocolate, hoping that I can make it work. I wonder if it wears darker than it swatches (like a lot of matte eyeshadows in that same color family do)...

KiKi Kontour

I keep staring at Swiss Chocolate, hoping that I can make it work. I wonder if it wears darker than it swatches (like a lot of matte eyeshadows in that same color family do)...
on me it did. i underestimated the punch it had n blended for my life to correct it lol. very buildable and the subtle one of the bunch!!

i'm gonna go ahead n grab sketch but im gonna try em both when i get to the counter. i keep hearin how stiff film noir is to blend but i think both colors will look dmn near the same ON the cheeks so its just a matter of which one to fight with i guess! i'll report back later lol

Minxie413

So excited to try some of these new colors!! Even though it's still the heart of summer, I can't wait for fall so I can bust out some of these sexy plummy shades. :)

Twinkle_Twinkle

on me it did. i underestimated the punch it had n blended for my life to correct it lol. very buildable and the subtle one of the bunch!!

i'm gonna go ahead n grab sketch but im gonna try em both when i get to the counter. i keep hearin how stiff film noir is to blend but i think both colors will look dmn near the same ON the cheeks so its just a matter of which one to fight with i guess! i'll report back later lol

Twinkle_Twinkle

I picked up Swiss Chocolate and Film Noir today!! Sketch just wasn't flattering (I looked bruised) but FN and SC are gorgeous. I was pleasantly with SC surprised. Even the SA was like "That's Swiss Chocolate?!"; she hadn't seen it on women in skin tone (NW45) and we were both like "Mmhmm". I think it's one of those blushes you just have to try on because a swatch just isn't going to do it. And I guess the same is true for Sketch and Film Noir because on my arm I could see differences but they weren't that pronounced but on my face it was CLEAR that Film Noir was flattering and Sketch wasn't.

I also finally upgraded my eye shadow palettes to MAC Pro Palettes. It was long overdue and $100 well spent. And of course I lost my receipt for the Pro Long Wear Powder. I hate shopping at MAC stores for that very reason. Welp, guess I better learn to love this powder.

cindypltnm81

I picked up Swiss Chocolate and Film Noir today!! Sketch just wasn't flattering (I looked bruised) but FN and SC are gorgeous. I was pleasantly with SC surprised. Even the SA was like "That's Swiss Chocolate?!"; she hadn't seen it on women in skin tone (NW45) and we were both like "Mmhmm". I think it's one of those blushes you just have to try on because a swatch just isn't going to do it. And I guess the same is true for Sketch and Film Noir because on my arm I could see differences but they weren't that pronounced but on my face it was CLEAR that Film Noir was flattering and Sketch wasn't.  I also finally upgraded my eye shadow palettes to MAC Pro Palettes. It was long overdue and $100 well spent. And of course I lost my receipt for the Pro Long Wear Powder. I hate shopping at MAC stores for that very reason. Welp, guess I better learn to love this powder. 
I totally agree about FN and Sketch. They are both pigmented and beautiful however FN just looks much more beautiful applied. So much I backed up FN. I did not get SC yet. Not certain it will even show on my NW50 skin.

Twinkle_Twinkle

I totally agree about FN and Sketch. They are both pigmented and beautiful however FN just looks much more beautiful applied. So much I backed up FN. I did not get SC yet. Not certain it will even show on my NW50 skin.
I'm NW45 (leaning towards NW47 with the season) and it shows up on me so I hope it works for you as well. It's so pretty!

Latest posts