New MAC Blushes

Why did no one tell me MAC came out with new blushes (permanent) in Sketch and Film Noir? They are gorgeous. There were others two but these two I had to run to Macy's on my lunch hour and pick up.

califabulous

Right? I don't remember how I found out but I sure remembered when I saw them on Saturday and picked up film noir and Swiss chocolate!!

gina12345

I am waiting on Swiss Chocolate & Film Noir. I still have not seen any swatches on WOC.
I cannot wait to see them

I'm a NW47 and I'm wearing sketch today. It is stunning. I love it! Before this Vibrant Grape was my favorite blush, this is my new fav!!!

califabulous

Film noir and Swiss chocolate. I'm wearing FM today. Lordt I'm not so fabulous today but here are the cheeks. I would have applied a bit more heavily for the camera but I am at work today and I don't want to frighten my co-workers!!!

pinkcrush

Yes, Macy`s has them in the regular blush container. they did not have the palette pans when I went on the day it came out. I got my pans from MAC online
Ok because when I made my way to an actual MAC store which is about 50 miles from me I was inquiring about the new blushes but of course the mua had an attitude so I couldn't get the full scoop... She mumbled something about July but I was already making my way to the exit at that point, the NERVE!!!

pinkcrush

Film noir and Swiss chocolate. I'm wearing FM today. Lordt I'm not so fabulous today but here are the cheeks. I would have applied a bit more heavily for the camera but I am at work today and I don't want to frighten my co-workers!!!
Gorgeous! These will make awesome contouring alternatives to Blunt and Embark for me... Did u try the terracotta color Burnt Pepper??? She looks like she will be a nice blush/transition color

smileyt06

Thank you so much for the swatches, I am so glad I ordered them now. They look great on you!
Someone on another board said they would be too warm to use as contour but they are perfect for me, NC50
I seen that comment too and wanted to tell that person not everyone is NC NW 30 or lighter. Plus I have the mentality that with the right hand or product anything can work for anyone

pinkcrush

I seen that comment too and wanted to tell that person not everyone is NC NW 30 or lighter.  Plus I have the mentality that with the right hand or product anything can work for anyone
I'm right there with u on that mama! It's all about tailoring things to suit ones personal taste

Mayanas

Thanks

gina12345

I seen that comment too and wanted to tell that person not everyone is NC NW 30 or lighter. Plus I have the mentality that with the right hand or product anything can work for anyone
I wanted to comment too but kept my mouth shut LOL. ( Don`t start none won`t be none) But I agree a little effort and the right hands you can make anything work.

gina12345

Ok because when I made my way to an actual MAC store which is about 50 miles from me I was inquiring about the new blushes but of course the mua had an attitude so I couldn't get the full scoop... She mumbled something about July but I was already making my way to the exit at that point, the NERVE!!!
You know, my SAs at Macy`s did not know what I was talking about either when I asked about the blush extension & the new colors. I was looking for my phone to pull it up when I saw the new colors mixed with the old colors in the blush display. Maybe MAC did not make a big deal. I think the addition of these colors are a great big deal.

Latest posts