NARS Audacious mascara

Ernie

Ugh, that's terrible. Which boutique was it? I was going to try bleecker because I've had good experience with them before, at least ordering over the phone but now I think I'm not.
Oh no Boo :down: Thanks for sharing your thoughts!! I think karen thought it was just okay too! She gave a B+ rating and also mentioned the wand needs some getting used to!! :sigh: I hope to get ahold of a sample at least when sephora launches it!!
The brush is like an instrument of torture. :shock:

Monsy

The brush is like an instrument of torture.
icon_eek.gif
that my experience with benefit they're real
literally i was hoping it won't poke my eye out

hitchcockblonde

i tried the mascara yesterday, I hated it. The brush hurt my eye and today my eye feels bruised. The mascara itself is ok, needed 3 coats, it didn't smudge, it's a very thin mascara, not a lot of volume. Totally disappointed. Chanel's le volume is a hundred times better.
The brush is like an instrument of torture. :shock:
That's too bad. I hate most mascaras with rubber bristles, I pretty much always end up stabbing myself. The only one I've liked so far is benefit roller lash. I still kind of want a sample to try.

Monsy

That's too bad. I hate most mascaras with rubber bristles, I pretty much always end up stabbing myself. The only one I've liked so far is benefit roller lash. I still kind of want a sample to try.
yes roller lash is great

back to nars - they truly need good mascara in their range
some brands just can't make amazing mascara even though they have wide range of other great products (like smashbox, urban, nars, mac)

hitchcockblonde

Well nars' website is offering a free sample of the mascara with code AUDACIOUS until 7/31. Ordered the blkr illuminator that I've been considering awhile to get one.

pandorablack

yes roller lash is great

back to nars - they truly need good mascara in their range
some brands just can't make amazing mascara even though they have wide range of other great products (like smashbox, urban, nars, mac)
Really? MAC's In Extreme Dimension Black Lash is my holy grail mascara. LOVE it.

Monsy

I haven't tried that one. i tried zoom lash - garbage, opulash - good, false lash - horrible
I have very high standards when it comes to mascara and I am sticking to brands who are the best at it for example Lancome. They know well their mascara $hit

pandorablack

I haven't tried that one. i tried zoom lash - garbage, opulash - good, false lash - horrible
I have very high standards when it comes to mascara and I am sticking to brands who are the best at it for example Lancome. They know well their mascara $hit
My mom swears by Lancome Definisils. She goes on and on about it.

Ernie

Has anyone tried this mascara besides me, curious if anyone had the same painful experience.

Vineetha

Has anyone tried this mascara besides me, curious if anyone had the same painful experience.
I placed a Nordstrom order and one of the sample Option was audacious mascara!! I guess I will be able to try it soon!!

Latest posts