http://www.narscosmetics.com/USA/optin-audacious-mascara.html

Monsy

http://ommorphiabeautybar.com/2015/07/14/nars-black-moon-audacious-mascara/

great review

katred

Specktra Bestie
http://ommorphiabeautybar.com/2015/07/14/nars-black-moon-audacious-mascara/

great review
Very happy to see that this gets a thumbs up from a self-professed mascara junkie. I'm especially interested since she gives it a positive comparison to Le Volume, which is also one of my holy grail mascaras (along with YSL Effet Faux Cils).

I'll probably be in need of a new black mascara within a couple of weeks, so this comes along just at the right time. Funny, the new Nars foundation launched at exactly the time I needed to pick up a new liquid foundation as well. It's like they're spying on me...
th_crazy2.gif

Ernie

Well I stopped at a Nars boutique today to pick up the new falll collection, they were not as nice as they usually are, I bought a bunch of stuff in less than 5 minutes, spent $200 and practically had to beg for the sample of mascara.first they said they didn't have it, then I showed them the email I got which they scrutinized and finally pulled out a sample, and wait for it, went back to my profile and made a note that they gave me one. Goodness you would think they were giving out gold. :finger:

Ernie

Very happy to see that this gets a thumbs up from a self-professed mascara junkie. I'm especially interested since she gives it a positive comparison to Le Volume, which is also one of my holy grail mascaras (along with YSL Effet Faux Cils). I'll probably be in need of a new black mascara within a couple of weeks, so this comes along just at the right time. Funny, the new Nars foundation launched at exactly the time I needed to pick up a new liquid foundation as well. It's like they're spying on me... :loco:
I'm going to try my hard earned sample tomorrow. My favorite is Chanel Le volume as well.

Monsy

Well I stopped at a Nars boutique today to pick up the new falll collection, they were not as nice as they usually are, I bought a bunch of stuff in less than 5 minutes, spent $200 and practically had to beg for the sample of mascara.first they said they didn't have it, then I showed them the email I got which they scrutinized and finally pulled out a sample, and wait for it, went back to my profile and made a note that they gave me one. Goodness you would think they were giving out gold.
finger.gif

omg what a BS

Monsy

I would be furious honestly. I work retail and I never have a problem giving someone a sample especially when they are spending SO MUCH . how stupid are they? samples bring customers back! how many times you tried a sample and went right back to buy it?

ughhhh I would totally write a letter to nars CS about this.

rant over.

I am very curious to try this mascara. I am wondering if they were finally able to make great mascara.

Ernie

I would be furious honestly. I work retail and I never have a problem giving someone a sample especially when they are spending SO MUCH . how stupid are they? samples bring customers back! how many times you tried a sample and went right back to buy it? ughhhh I would totally write a letter to nars CS about this.  rant over. I am very curious to try this mascara. I am wondering if they were finally able to make great mascara.
I think I will do that. I've worked cosmetic retail in the past and never would have treated a client like that. Especially after seeing how much I bought. Going to try the mascara now, it had better be freaking great.

Monsy

if it's like a mass retailer like ulta or even sephora macys i wouldn't be suprised not being able to get a sample. but if it's such a small boutique store than it's completely ridiculous

hitchcockblonde

Well I stopped at a Nars boutique today to pick up the new falll collection, they were not as nice as they usually are, I bought a bunch of stuff in less than 5 minutes, spent $200 and practically had to beg for the sample of mascara.first they said they didn't have it, then I showed them the email I got which they scrutinized and finally pulled out a sample, and wait for it, went back to my profile and made a note that they gave me one. Goodness you would think they were giving out gold. :finger:
Ugh, that's terrible. Which boutique was it? I was going to try bleecker because I've had good experience with them before, at least ordering over the phone but now I think I'm not.

Ernie

i tried the mascara yesterday, I hated it. The brush hurt my eye and today my eye feels bruised. The mascara itself is ok, needed 3 coats, it didn't smudge, it's a very thin mascara, not a lot of volume. Totally disappointed. Chanel's le volume is a hundred times better.

Vineetha

i tried the mascara yesterday, I hated it. The brush hurt my eye and today my eye feels bruised. The mascara itself is ok, needed 3 coats, it didn't smudge, it's a very thin mascara, not a lot of volume. Totally disappointed. Chanel's le volume is a hundred times better.
Oh no Boo :down: Thanks for sharing your thoughts!! I think karen thought it was just okay too! She gave a B+ rating and also mentioned the wand needs some getting used to!! :sigh: I hope to get ahold of a sample at least when sephora launches it!!

Latest posts