Best drugstore Hair Dye?

Catteann

Im totally unaware of a difference between drugstore dye and salon professional dye.Other than the time issue, I don't have the time to wait in salon 3-4 hours for a dye job. So Ive been using Feria. My hair is completely dry and brittle. Any opinions on best drugstore brand would be welcomed.

pinkcrush

Im totally unaware of a difference between drugstore dye and salon professional dye.Other than the time issue, I don't have the time to wait in salon 3-4 hours for a dye job. So Ive been using Feria. My hair is completely dry and brittle. Any opinions on best drugstore brand would be welcomed.
I'm a licensed cosmetologist so I can tell u hair color is hair color but the fact the u r coloring ur hair urself and not using professional grade conditioning treatments along with it is the reason ur hair is dry and brittle... Every time u color ur hair u r blowing the hair cuticle open and u must add back the nutrients that have been taken away by coloring... I would suggest going to a trusted salon for a trim and deep conditioning treatment and then maintaining at home with a weekly mask with a plastic cap... Queen Helene Cholesterol Treatment used once a week will help bring back elasticity and shine to ur hair

Latest posts