Can I transfer locations working for Sephora insideJCPenney?

jess27

Can I transfer locations?
I am a product consultant and I was wondering whether or not I can do an internal transfer?

Best,
Jess

AndiCake

Hey Jess! It's a little tricky to transfer, but it can be done as long as you are transferring to a sephora inside jcpenney not a freestanding sephora. You will need to partner with your beauty manager, your field manager, your general manager and they will need to see if there are any available positions. Check the jcp associate kiosk for open positions. Once your management team is on board, you will have an interview at the new store and then the transfer. October is a really good time to transfer because we start holiday hiring and we get an increase in base crew hours. Before you transfer, make sure all of your metrics are in order... Beauty insider, attendance, iCaps, mini makeovers, etc, and make sure you have no correctives on file. Hope that helps! Andi

v0ltagekid

Can I transfer locations?
I am a product consultant and I was wondering whether or not I can do an internal transfer?

Best,
Jess
You can transfer to free standing, however you have to have worked for SiJCP for 1 year before transferring. You do need to have a pretty good track record and speak to your managers as mentioned by @AndiCake

Latest posts