Chanel Rouge Noir Absolument - Holiday 2015

nudibelle

SCORE!!!!!! on the NP---old or new---so worth it!! I hope you;re able to find Rouge Noir lipstick---online maybe---because it would look so good on you!!!

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!
THANKSSSS I REALLY REALLY wanted it
I swear I almost fainted when I saw the bottle

nudibelle

Great news. Enjoy. Did you get quartz too? Hope you find the lipstick too. I'm tempted but I had it originally years ago and never wore it ... too dark and out of my comfort zone but the photos earlier on this thread look gorgeous.
that's how I feel it also (lipstick) I don't think dark lipsticks looks good with me if they don't have a visible red/berry showing thru
I have to try my macys counters

and I didn't get quartz! it was too identical to rose fusion and RATIONAL WALLET prevailed

Winthrop44

crazy news out of nordstroms out in Roosevelt field
I bought a rouge noir NP
yes they had one
(and they had quartz too)

I went to return some items and swatch rouge noir lipstick (they didn't have it btw )
he opens up a small box of new items viola ROUGE NOIR NAIL POLISH
my face was pure shock
thought it wasn't coming to US
he said well we have it

I don't know if its from the OLD release and they just still have some in stock (they did have quartz)
but they sold me one yesterday
So glad you got one, I know how much you wanted it!!! Hope you love it on. That used to be "my" mall about 25 years ago...so jealous~!

nudibelle

and why did I fall in love with singuliere at the store
I truly believed april was close enough justify not getting it
it has more red in it
its really pretty

next payday
im all chanel'd out

Psych1

How does it feel on the lips without the gloss? Is it drying?
Yes, it actually is pretty drying and super matte. The gloss is nice bc it doesn't give it a high shine gloss, it basically sets the color & helps your lips feel more hydrated w a semi glossy finish.

Raindance

I think Singuliere is beautiful too. When I collected Troublante the other week I nearly came home with that too and it's been on my mind ever since.

Medgal07

THANKSSSS I REALLY REALLY wanted it I swear I almost fainted when I saw the bottle
girlhaha.gif
friends.gif

JerseyGirl

[COLOR=0000FF]  I'm putting Rose Fusion on for the first time tonight!!![/COLOR]:happydance:  [COLOR=0000FF]BTW, today I'm wearing Inspirée lipstick today and I love it!!![/COLOR]
As stated by someone else.... pics or it didn't happen!!

GreenEyedAllie

:haha: [COLOR=0000FF]I just happened to snap a pic earlier today.  I'll take a pic of my nails tomorrow in the day light.[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]     [/COLOR][COLOR=CD69A1] [/COLOR]
Beautiful! You make me want this even more! Btw, what loveliness is on your eyes?

Winthrop44

Sadly, yes, just straight up brown and makes me look old and tired. Which of course I am not! Sort of. Well anyway I don't need help to look more that way.
lol.gif

And BTW I have not heard back from you on whether or not you're going to give me your lips. They really would have helped me with Inspiree!

Latest posts