Chanel Rouge Noir Absolument - Holiday 2015

Sugar & Spice

Yeah I stopped listening to Tempt long time ago after I missed out on some MAC LE products that I came across later and ended up loving. We have different colorings so I already know how something looks on her will be the opposite on me. I look at her pics to get a general idea but take everything else with a grain of salt. There seems to be bias against certain brands and personal opinion will always vary depending on the source. So in the end the only opinion that really matters is my own.

GreenEyedAllie

Rose Fusion (crappy light):
397e6fa8_image.jpeg
I'm digging it! Troublante is my favorite of the two, but I'm REALLY glad I finally caved and got RF.

Medgal07

I look at her pics to get a general idea but take everything else with a grain of salt. There seems to be bias against certain brands and personal opinion will always vary depending on the source. So in the end the only opinion that really matters is my own.
Damn straight!!! I had that same experience. I now rely on my own instincts and the lovely ladies on the threads who are kind enough and helpful enough to share
their photos, swatches and insights on products.

JerseyGirl

Rose Fusion (crappy light):
397e6fa8_image.jpeg
I'm digging it! Troublante is my favorite of the two, but I'm REALLY glad I finally caved and got RF.
So glad you got it! It's much nicer than I expected. I may be crazy, but I swear I see green shimmer in the sunlight outside. And then at other angles the rose color comes out.

GreenEyedAllie

So glad you got it! It's much nicer than I expected. I may be crazy, but I swear I see green shimmer in the sunlight outside. And then at other angles the rose color comes out.
Thanks! Definitely surprised how much I'm enjoying it. I think I may officially be a Chanel np junkie now, haha. Our ******* and living room lights make it look like there's multi-colored shimmer...I definitely see red and green, which makes sense...

awickedshape

http://www.weekendramblings.com/2015/11/chanel-rouge-noir-absolument-vamp-attitude-holidays-2015-makeup-swatches.html?m=1

beautycool

5e7125d5_image.jpeg
Me and the hubby went to town yesterday.whilst I left them in another shop I went to house of fraser and headed straight to the chanel counter I knew which I was lusting after now I had some money :) I used £10 out of my bday money and put £21 towards it and bought it I swatched it in store firstly whilst the sales assistant was helping another customer and I fell in love with it I think it's just my colour for highlighting :)))) well impressed I was And when I had asked if she had any left I was thinking I bet there's none left I was wrong she said she had some :) So me being really impressed bought it But that's what I went in there for Lovely customer service Told her a little bit about specktra :)) And she asked if I wanted it gift wrapped I said no then I said yes please I had changed my mind as saw the lovely red ribbon with chanel on it lol
df063965_image.jpeg
I was made up with my little purchase from the chanel counter I walked out of there :) but I did want to look at other make up But I forgot as I needed to meet up with the hubby again !!!!!!!! And was so made up with her customer services I def go back :) I also loved the big snow globe she had there with the number 5 in wish I took a picture it was pretty big and I loved it She said that if we sold them everyone would buy one right ? I said yep me included I said yes everione would buy it So anyway I'm happy :)))

awickedshape

Well, the new package Rouge Noir is still a mystery!  And now chanel.com doesn't list the Vamp polish anymore.
Oh!
  [COLOR=0000FF] Love looking at this collection.  I had to force myself not to wear it---I've been neglecting he rest of my stash!!![/COLOR]
Lol great! I'm still not sure about the quad. I've only liked one set of swatches (Ernie's second set). They were supposed to deliver it yesterday but no one showed up :/ Hopefully I'll get it and my BCBG boots together Wednesday :sigh:

mkoparanova

I'm still not sure about the quad. I've only liked one set of swatches (Ernie's second set). They were supposed to deliver it yesterday but no one showed up :/ Hopefully I'll get it and my BCBG boots together Wednesday
sigh.gif
I got a burgundy fur gilet from BCBG last week and it's perfect with this collection
heart.gif

Yesterday I wore everything I bought
greengrin.gif
I love the IDO and the quad! The mascara is nice, the RN liner can be a bit softer but I like it. The RN NP and the top coat are really pretty but I struggled to apply them nicely with this brush
ohboy.gif

awickedshape

I got a burgundy fur gilet from BCBG last week and it's perfect with this collection :heart: Yesterday I wore everything I bought :D  I love the IDO and the quad! The mascara is nice, the RN liner can be a bit softer but I like it. The RN NP and the top coat are really pretty but I struggled to apply them nicely with this brush :eek:hboy:
Nice! This is my first order from them. I hate buying clothes and shoes online though lol Glad you're enjoying the collection! What's up with that polish brush, though

mkoparanova

Glad you're enjoying the collection! What's up with that polish brush, though
It was my first order too. I ordered from the US website, it was 40% off, free shipping and no taxes - I'm happy with it!

I prefer wider brushes. I can't do the oval at the bottom of my nails with a brush like Chanel's.

GreenEyedAllie

It was my first order too. I ordered from the US website, it was 40% off, free shipping and no taxes - I'm happy with it!

I prefer wider brushes. I can't do the oval at the bottom of my nails with a brush like Chanel's.
Dior has the best brush, but that polish does not last on me. I get 2 days max. With Chanel Vert Obscur and Troublante, I almost got a week. Rose Fusion is not lasting, but it's so pretty I am not minding the maintenance like I normally would. I just want it perfect, so I can stare at it.

(Yes, my life is that boring.)

mkoparanova

Dior has the best brush, but that polish does not last on me. I get 2 days max. With Chanel Vert Obscur and Troublante, I almost got a week. Rose Fusion is not lasting, but it's so pretty I am not minding the maintenance like I normally would. I just want it perfect, so I can stare at it.

(Yes, my life is that boring.)
Dior definitaly has the best brush! And it lasts on me. I painted my nails with RN less than 24 hours ago and I already have 3 chipped nails
ohboy.gif
I don't really care because I change my NP quite often but sometimes I don't have time and it's annoying.

awickedshape

It was my first order too. I ordered from the US website, it was 40% off, free shipping and no taxes - I'm happy with it! I prefer wider brushes. I can't do the oval at the bottom of my nails with a brush like Chanel's.
Me too lol :pompom: Oh, I see. Some of my OPIs and the Ruby Kisses polishes have lovely flat brushes and they can last over a week but I hardly wear polish anymore.

GreenEyedAllie

Dior definitaly has the best brush! And it lasts on me. I painted my nails with RN less than 24 hours ago and I already have 3 chipped nails
ohboy.gif
I don't really care because I change my NP quite often but sometimes I don't have time and it's annoying.
Your experience is why I've shied away from Chanel polishes. I hear from so many people that they do not last and Dior is HG for many. But for me, it's been the opposite so far, but like any good scientist, I need many more trials to have enough data....so I'll get more Chanel and Dior polishes....it's for SCIENCE!
girlhaha.gif

Latest posts