Chanel Rouge Noir Absolument - Holiday 2015

Filmfreak

Just wondered if you had any news on dispatch / delivery? I got a dispatch note today although since I did not order until late Sunday, I was really expecting an " out of stock" message.

Also just a heads up, if it is of any help to anyone, Brown Thomas in Ireland still have items available on their website BUT delivery to ROI/Northern Ireland only.
I got something like a pre-dispatch note, saying they've "processed" my order, whatever that means. And that I'll get another email once they've shipped it. So I guess they have the quad as well.
I'm cautiously optimistic:
fluffy.gif

rockin

Boots emailed me this morning to say that they had refunded me for the Vibration blush and also the Ideale gloss that they had erroneously sent me instead of L'Indomptable lipstick. I had asked them to exchange the gloss for the lipstick I had actually ordered, but they didn't even mention that. I am assuming that they are sold out just like everywhere else seems to be.

I had to go into House Of Fraser today anyway to collect my order of Vaporeuse and La Merveilleuse lipsticks, and a MAC eyeshadow, so I also went to the Chanel counter, where they had the Rouge Noir collection on display. The Rouge Noir Illusion d'Ombre is sold out online, but luckily for me they still had one at the counter, and I also picked up the sparkly "Le Top Coat" Lamé Rouge Noir, which they told me had been selling fast. They checked for me, but unfortunately didn't have L'Indomptable lipstick, so I am still looking for that. However, they are currently doing 10% off makeup if you pay using your House Of Fraser credit card, and just this morning I had received my statement in the post, which had with it my points converted to vouchers, so I was able to use those against the cost as well.

RockDiva

Boots emailed me this morning to say that they had refunded me for the Vibration blush and also the Ideale gloss that they had erroneously sent me instead of L'Indomptable lipstick. I had asked them to exchange the gloss for the lipstick I had actually ordered, but they didn't even mention that. I am assuming that they are sold out just like everywhere else seems to be.
It wasn't sold out - they never got it in stock, nowhere did. I've called just about every dept. store in the country and they all said they didn't get it.

rockin

It wasn't sold out - they never got it in stock, nowhere did. I've called just about every dept. store in the country and they all said they didn't get it.
Thanks for that. Strange that Boots had it on their website as available, in that case. Looks like it may have been an error on their part.

rockin

It's still showing as available on the Boots website, and if I do a check on stock in local branches (this is new to me) it shows several branches that have it, but the nearest is 16 miles away http://www.boots.com/en/CHANEL-ROUGE-ALLURE-VELVET-Luminous-Matte-Lip-Colour_1234412/

LivN

Can't remember when was the last time the collection sold out so fast in the UK. It looks fab, but Rouge Noir IdO is too die for. I'm so in love with that shade!

Medgal07

Can't remember when was the last time the collection sold out so fast in the UK. It looks fab, but Rouge Noir IdO is too die for. I'm so in love with that shade!
I totally agree. The IDO is one of my fave pieces in the collection!!!!

Medgal07

I got something like a pre-dispatch note, saying they've "processed" my order, whatever that means. And that I'll get another email once they've shipped it. So I guess they have the quad as well.
fluffy.gif
Fingers crossed for you!!!

RoseDoux

15ab28a9_image.jpeg
8f90ab3f_image.jpeg
80f711e9_image.jpeg
Today was the start of early release in Japan, many places were not taking orders for Rouge Noire 109 lipstick but Mitsukoshi department store in Ginza luckily had some in stock! I was so nervous while waiting! #13 on Friday the 13th! Everything else was available for pre order so we could pick it up today with no problem.

Medgal07

Today was the start of early release in Japan, many places were not taking orders for Rouge Noire 109 lipstick but Mitsukoshi department store in Ginza luckily had some in stock! I was so nervous while waiting! #13 on Friday the 13th! Everything else was available for pre order so we could pick it up today with no problem.
th_hello.gif
Welcome!!!! I'm glad you were able to get everything that you wanted, ENJOY!

RoseDoux

:hello2: [COLOR=0000FF]Welcome!!!!  I'm glad you were able to get everything that you wanted,  ENJOY![/COLOR]
Thank you! Following along with everyone and seeing the swatches and opinions has been so helpful. I'm so happy to have found this website and forum!

Raindance

fluffy.gif
That's good news. Mine arrived today. I missed Parcel Force guy by 5 mins yesterday but stuck a big note on the door today so I didn't miss the re-delivery ! Kohl pencil came in a shoe box size package and inside a fabulous Harrods gift box !

Raindance

It's still showing as available on the Boots website, and if I do a check on stock in local branches (this is new to me) it shows several branches that have it, but the nearest is 16 miles away http://www.boots.com/en/CHANEL-ROUGE-ALLURE-VELVET-Luminous-Matte-Lip-Colour_1234412/
Perhaps you can call them and ask to put it aside for 24 hours to collect at the weekend ? Debenhams did that for me in the week [and my local John Lewis will usually hold the reserved nail polishes for a week] Fingers crossed and good luck !

rockin

Perhaps you can call them and ask to put it aside for 24 hours to collect at the weekend ? Debenhams did that for me in the week [and my local John Lewis will usually hold the reserved nail polishes for a week] Fingers crossed and good luck !
I don't have a car, and it would cost me far too much for 3 people (myself and my two children) to travel that distance by bus. It just wouldn't be worth it.

Filmfreak

That's good news. Mine arrived today. I missed Parcel Force guy by 5 mins yesterday but stuck a big note on the door today so I didn't miss the re-delivery ! Kohl pencil came in a shoe box size package and inside a fabulous Harrods gift box !
Nope, they cancelled today. I'll only get the eyeliner. I think I'll call it quits with the beauty obsession. I'm tired of this shitty behaviour both by stores and companies. I've given up on MAC years ago, because of their sold-out-before-in-store-policy and it's time now to never buy anything LE ever again from the rest of them too. It's just not worth the stress.

liguriansea

Nope, they cancelled today. I'll only get the eyeliner. I think I'll call it quits with the beauty obsession. I'm tired of this shitty behaviour both by stores and companies. I've given up on MAC years ago, because of their sold-out-before-in-store-policy and it's time now to never buy anything LE ever again from the rest of them too. It's just not worth the stress.
Check your PM box. :fluffy:

Latest posts