Chanel Rouge Noir Absolument - Holiday 2015

Medgal07

So anyway I'm happy
smiles.gif
))
Way to go BC!!! I'm glad you were able to get Coup de Minuit and that it works for you!!! ENJOY! That red gift wrap is really pretty!!!

Medgal07

I'm still not sure about the quad. I've only liked one set of swatches (Ernie's second set). They were supposed to deliver it yesterday but no one showed up :/ Hopefully I'll get it and my BCBG boots together Wednesday
sigh.gif
pompom.gif
Fingers crossed!!! I think the quad might really work for you. You seem to like wearing E/S sheer on your lids---the lighter shades in the quad and the deeper burgundy in the crease
would look so pretty on you. Oh and boots---another one of my weaknesses. I'm expecting another pair to be delivered soon too.

awickedshape

[COLOR=0000FF]:pompom: Fingers crossed!!!  I think the quad might really work for you.  You seem to like wearing E/S sheer on your lids---the lighter shades in the quad and the deeper burgundy in the crease [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]would look so pretty on you.   Oh and boots---another one of my weaknesses.  I'm expecting another pair to be delivered soon too.[/COLOR]
I'm hoping so. I'm not a fan of how the colours swatch but fingers crossed for sure. Excited for your new shoes! ETA Our shoes lol

beautycool

It was my first order too. I ordered from the US website, it was 40% off, free shipping and no taxes - I'm happy with it! I prefer wider brushes. I can't do the oval at the bottom of my nails with a brush like Chanel's.
What site are you talking about ?? Thanks :)

MACGirl13

If anyone sees rouge noir np, please PM me. I called the Nordies from yesterday, but they didn't answer until I tried 6 hours after my first call and they 'just sold the last one.' I'm pretty upset/bummed.
Were you able to locate it? I called several NM and Nordies and no one has it. I called one store in NY and she was very rude and said that everyone is calling her for the RN NP.

awickedshape

[COLOR=0000FF]   [/COLOR]:pompom: [COLOR=0000FF]YES!!!!!! What kind did you order??[/COLOR]
These: http://m.bcbgeneration.com/Donahue-Low-Heel-Bootie/DONAHUE-001,default,pd.html?dwvar_DONAHUE-001_color=001&cgid=shop-shoes#sz=50&start=40 I'd have preferred the leather but the suede ones were almost half-priced and I don't like spending too much on clothes and shoes that I can't try on beforehand. What about you?

Shars

So after stalking the website for hours today (and a month before that
girlhaha.gif
), I was finally able to place an order for the quad, RN liner, RN NP and the Lame top coat
yahoo.gif
The IDO isn't up yet but I'll buy it tomorrow, when I go to collect my order - I obviously can't wait until Monday for a delivery
lol.gif
Maggie. I love LOVE your new Avi!! And yay for the stuff finally launching for you UK ladies!

Filmfreak

Were you able to locate it? I called several NM and Nordies and no one has it. I called one store in NY and she was very rude and said that everyone is calling her for the RN NP.
The regular Rouge Noir nailpolish? Isn't that permanent? Over here both the np and the RN RA are available as permanent items.

I just wished the damn quad was permanent too! My order on harrods says "goods issue" for the RN liner and "delivery created" for the quad. Which apparently means I'll get the liner for sure, but there's probably something wrong with the quad. Aaaaaaargh! Sorry for being so doom & gloom, but I just have that feeling that I won't get the quad.

mkoparanova

The regular Rouge Noir nailpolish? Isn't that permanent? Over here both the np and the RN RA are available as permanent items.

I just wished the damn quad was permanent too! My order on harrods says "goods issue" for the RN liner and "delivery created" for the quad. Which apparently means I'll get the liner for sure, but there's probably something wrong with the quad. Aaaaaaargh! Sorry for being so doom & gloom, but I just have that feeling that I won't get the quad.
Can you order from feelunique? I think you'll receive everything though. They would've sent you an email that it's not available.

Medgal07

What about you?
Oh I love those booties!!!!!!!! You will get so much wear out of those---they'll go with everything!!! ENJOY!!!

​ I got rain boots----too bad they're not here because it's been raining all day today---it'll probably never rain again after they arrive
lmao.gif
Two pairs, separate links:

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/MICHAEL-Michael-Kors-Charm-Stretch-Rain-Boot-Black-Boots/prod172950052_cat45140734__/p.prod?icid=&searchType=EndecaDrivenCat&rte=%252Fcategory.jsp%253FitemId%253Dcat45140734%2526pageSize%253D29%2526No%253D0%2526refinements%253D&eItemId=prod172950052&cmCat=product

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/Hunter-Boot-Regent-Savoy-Riding-Boot-Boots/prod107140054_cat45140734__/p.prod?icid=&searchType=EndecaDrivenCat&rte=%252Fcategory.jsp%253FitemId%253Dcat45140734%2526pageSize%253D29%2526No%253D0%2526refinements%253D&eItemId=prod107140054&cmCat=product

Filmfreak

Quote: Originally Posted by mkoparanova
Can you order from feelunique? I think you'll receive everything though. They would've sent you an email that it's not available.

No, Feelunique doesn't have Chanel on its German version, unfortunately. Maybe they will change that in the future, but right now I don't even see the brand if I'm on the German page.

But I guess you're right, Harrods should have told me already if the quad was no longer part of the order. I'm just a bit nervous after my latest experience with LE orders.

Filmfreak

Oh I love those booties!!!!!!!! You will get so much wear out of those---they'll go with everything!!! ENJOY!!!

​ I got rain boots----too bad they're not here because it's been raining all day today---it'll probably never rain again after they arrive
lmao.gif
Two pairs, separate links:

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/MICHAEL-Michael-Kors-Charm-Stretch-Rain-Boot-Black-Boots/prod172950052_cat45140734__/p.prod?icid=&searchType=EndecaDrivenCat&rte=%252Fcategory.jsp%253FitemId%253Dcat45140734%2526pageSize%253D29%2526No%253D0%2526refinements%253D&eItemId=prod172950052&cmCat=product

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/Hunter-Boot-Regent-Savoy-Riding-Boot-Boots/prod107140054_cat45140734__/p.prod?icid=&searchType=EndecaDrivenCat&rte=%252Fcategory.jsp%253FitemId%253Dcat45140734%2526pageSize%253D29%2526No%253D0%2526refinements%253D&eItemId=prod107140054&cmCat=product
Just pretend it's raining once they've arrived. They're both too pretty to not be worn.
sneaky.gif

awickedshape

[COLOR=0000FF]  Oh I love those booties!!!!!!!!  You will get so much wear out of those---they'll go with everything!!!  ENJOY!!![/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]​  I got rain boots----too bad they're not here because it's been raining all day today---it'll probably never rain again after they arrive[/COLOR]:lmao: [COLOR=0000FF]Two pairs, separate links:[/COLOR]   http://www.neimanmarcus.com/MICHAEL...ements%3D&eItemId=prod172950052&cmCat=product    http://www.neimanmarcus.com/Hunter-...ements%3D&eItemId=prod107140054&cmCat=product
Very nice! I was really looking for a pair of leather Chelsea boots but couldn't find a pair I really liked. Here you can get away with rubber boots in your garden/estate, plain flat boots or booties but anything higher than mid-shin or so can look a bit off.

mkoparanova

No, Feelunique doesn't have Chanel on its German version, unfortunately. Maybe they will change that in the future, but right now I don't even see the brand if I'm on the German page.

But I guess you're right, Harrods should have told me already if the quad was no longer part of the order. I'm just a bit nervous after my latest experience with LE orders.
They started selling Chanel less than a month ago, so you'll probably get it soon.
I hate ordering from Harrods because they accept the order and then on the next day I get an email that one of the items is not available. On the following day I receive another email for another item. During the sales last Christmas I was getting an email 5 days in a row and on the 6th day they sent me the last remaining product from my order
ohboy.gif
My point is, if you don't have one of those, you should be ok.

Filmfreak

They started selling Chanel less than a month ago, so you'll probably get it soon.
I hate ordering from Harrods because they accept the order and then on the next day I get an email that one of the items is not available. On the following day I receive another email for another item. During the sales last Christmas I was getting an email 5 days in a row and on the 6th day they sent me the last remaining product from my order
ohboy.gif
My point is, if you don't have one of those, you should be ok.
Thanks for the info!
Ugh, Harrods is as bad as Parfumdreams - or maybe not since at least they send an email when they can't deliver and don't wait until the customer finally emails first to ask where the stuff is!

Raindance

Hope you get sorted with your Harrods order. I know how you feel. After deciding on Friday when I collected my polishes that I didn't want anything else, by Sunday I was a woman possessed trying to find the RN kohl pencil ! Ordered from Harrods and received email plus acknowledgement of payment via PayPal but nothing since. Payment has now gone through PayPal so I'm hopeful but nothing from Harrods confirming despatch yet. However I know that Harrods has a bad reputation on another forum for taking (Mulberry) handbag orders then not actually having the bags in stock. So to be sure I rang every counter in my home town yesterday and managed to track down the last one which I have now collected. So I may end up with two ! Oops and a RA vaporeuse might have also made its way into my possession too.

Latest posts