Aaliyah for MAC?

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
In recent days you may have come across the hashtag #aaliyahformac on social media. After MAC listened to Selena fans by making their dream of a collection in her honor come true, Aaliyah fans seized the opportunity to create a petition for the late but never forgotten singer as well. It has gotten quite some buzz in a few days already, and as of now has been signed by 2,646 supporters. MAC and Estee Lauder already took notice and the fans' effort has been recognized by Aaliyah's brother as well as Missy Elliott and other celebs.
Some supporters have created fan art of their ideas of what the collection could look like:

What products would you like to see if MAC really was to release an Aaliyah collection?​
You can sign the petition here:​

macismymistress

I'm signing!! It will be interesting to see if the Aaliyah fans will come out as sting as the Selena ones did. I think having the support of the ig famous helped as well

MzBrownBeauty

I'm signing!! It will be interesting to see if the Aaliyah fans will come out as sting as the Selena ones did. I think having the support of the ig famous helped as well

Signed it on change.org
yahoo.gif
I hope MAC takes this seriously!!!!

Latest posts