Guerlain Christmas 2015

DMcG9

I hear you. $95 is a lot but it is a beautiful palette and I try to avoid palettes at all costs... except when I create my own by depotting. haha

NaomiH

My Holiday Rouge G has been delayed a whole month. It had an expected ship date of 11/27 and now the expected date is 12/27. :(

SubwayDreaming

My Holiday Rouge G has been delayed a whole month. It had an expected ship date of 11/27 and now the expected date is 12/27.
ssad.gif

sungelly87

Is the compact voyage powder worth it?? I wore the holiday ballz to thanksgiving and two people commented on how beautiful my complexion was. I'm sad I didn't get a backup but I'm hoping I don't run through it too quickly.

elegant-one

Is the compact voyage powder worth it?? I wore the holiday ballz to thanksgiving and two people commented on how beautiful my complexion was. I'm sad I didn't get a backup but I'm hoping I don't run through it too quickly.

I think its amazing! I own 5 of them lol! It's more matte than the balls, no shimmer & makes the skin look flawless. :yes:

VAL4M

I didn't want to buy it but I cave in. it does 'blur' the skin. Is it worth it? depends but if you have the money go for it it is really a collection piece AND yes it will make your skin look way better.

GlamourKitty

Did anyone get the Guerlain Christmas "Ors et Merveilles' Eye & Blush Palette? I've seen mixed reviews about it. I almost bought it during the Sephora sale, now I've got my $20 off and am thinking about it again. I fear skipper's remorse if I don't get it, yet it's a lot of $$$ to drop if it doesn't perform well. Thoughts?

I'm sorry if this was discussed earlier--and I'll bet it was--but I would like to avoid going through 96 pages if I can. Thank you! :flowers:

Vineetha

Did anyone get the Guerlain Christmas "Ors et Merveilles' Eye & Blush Palette? I've seen mixed reviews about it. I almost bought it during the Sephora sale, now I've got my $20 off and am thinking about it again. I fear skipper's remorse if I don't get it, yet it's a lot of $$$ to drop if it doesn't perform well. Thoughts?

I'm sorry if this was discussed earlier--and I'll bet it was--but I would like to avoid going through 96 pages if I can. Thank you! :flowers:

I did! the first 2 shades from the e/s good and the last 3 mediocre (still works over a primer). the blush pans are tiny so if you like to use the shades individually it would have to be with a tiny blush brush than usual. I swirl all the shades together and use as a single blush. The texture is slightly dry but i get good color payoff when swirled together and applied it looks fine. Overall the quality of the palette is mediocre but workable. I wouldnt call it a must have but nice if you want to splurge ! (imo)

GlamourKitty

I did! the first 2 shades from the e/s good and the last 3 mediocre (still works over a primer). the blush pans are tiny so if you like to use the shades individually it would have to be with a tiny blush brush than usual. I swirl all the shades together and use as a single blush. The texture is slightly dry but i get good color payoff when swirled together and applied it looks fine. Overall the quality of the palette is mediocre but workable. I wouldnt call it a must have but nice if you want to splurge ! (imo)

Thank you, Vee and belated Happy Birthday! I'm a December baby too. Well, I think I might pass and save my money for the new Tom Ford quads that I hear are coming out in January. I do adore Guerlain (in the past month or so I have bought the Holiday Balls, a new Rouge G, the holiday nail polish and the holiday shimmery gloss which was supposed to be here today but isn't...lol) and I wanted a good travel palette. I'll keep looking.

Vineetha

Thank you, Vee and belated Happy Birthday! I'm a December baby too. Well, I think I might pass and save my money for the new Tom Ford quads that I hear are coming out in January. I do adore Guerlain (in the past month or so I have bought the Holiday Balls, a new Rouge G, the holiday nail polish and the holiday shimmery gloss which was supposed to be here today but isn't...lol) and I wanted a good travel palette. I'll keep looking.
Thank you! Its not belated. My birthday is today :D Advanced Birthday wishes to you too! :birthday:
Yes TF new quads would def be the better choice :D

Latest posts