Guerlain Christmas 2015

elegant-one

My balls are here and they are SO SO gorgeous! They arrived in perfect condition, pretty much no dust at the bottom of the globe and I have 14 stars. I can't stop staring at them they're so beautiful.
love.gif
th_thstars.gif
th_thstars.gif
th_thstars.gif
They're going to be so beautiful on you Naomi
heart.gif

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
My balls are here and they are SO SO gorgeous! They arrived in perfect condition, pretty much no dust at the bottom of the globe and I have 14 stars. I can't stop staring at them they're so beautiful.
love.gif
Yay!! I'm glad you love them too!

Medgal07

love.gif
th_thstars.gif
Finally!!!! I'm so glad everything is intact and accounted for
th_star.gif
I can't wait to hear how you like wearing them
th_thstars.gif

Bwachte

I have gone from never having worn Guerlain products to getting two sets of the balls, compact Meteorites, the $$$ powder, multiple Rouge G's and mascara thanks to you ladies in a little over a month. Thanks for all the great recommendations...I couldn't be happier! :pompom:

elegant-one

I have gone from never having worn Guerlain products to getting two sets of the balls, compact Meteorites, the $$$ powder, multiple Rouge G's and mascara thanks to you ladies in a little over a month. Thanks for all the great recommendations...I couldn't be happier!
pompom.gif
cheerleader.gif
Happy that you love them!

bunnypoet

I have gone from never having worn Guerlain products to getting two sets of the balls, compact Meteorites, the $$$ powder, multiple Rouge G's and mascara thanks to you ladies in a little over a month. Thanks for all the great recommendations...I couldn't be happier!
pompom.gif
Yay! You go girl!
nanaparty.gif
This line is addictive. especially the LE makeup.

leonah

I'm so jealous of you lucky ladies!! I called sephora today and they still have not gotten the winter collection yet since it's delayed from guerlain themselves. aaah :(

Rebellefleur

Hunting down this collection is an understatement for me.. I was desperately calling everywhere and I managed to find not 1 but 2 of those beautiful snowball...goodness... && the Rouge G :) Im so happy it was so worth all my effort and driving all around the city =P

Medgal07

Hunting down this collection is an understatement for me.. I was desperately calling everywhere and I managed to find not 1 but 2 of those beautiful snowball...goodness... && the Rouge G :) Im so happy it was so worth all my effort and driving all around the city =P
So, so glad you search was successful! ENJOY!!!

SubwayDreaming

This collection finally arrived today at my local Shoppers Drug Mart. The clerk said they received very low quantities of everything (for example, none of the eyeshadow/blush palettes).

I ended up getting the eyeshadow/blush palette and the Rouge G at The Bay and the $$ voyage powder at Shoppers. Wasn't interested in the ballz this time.

DMcG9

How much was the eyeshadow/blush palette? I totally blanked because I was focused on the Rouge G and the balls. I thought the prices would be more than they were priced at because our dollar is such a rag right now.

Medgal07

Fingers crossed for you! I LOVE that lipstick so much. I'm actually surprised I stuck to CLs in the VIBR sale and didn't grab soe Rouge G's also.
Allie you have to try at least one Guerlain 'Rouge G l'Extrait' Lip Color-----a combo gloss and liquid lipstick. Naomi and I LOVE them!!! Check them out!!!

Latest posts