Guerlain Christmas 2015

Vandekamp

I wish Monday would hurry and get here.
sigh.gif
I'm excited for you. I wonder if there really is a big difference from one set of balls to the next? I would say no but i am sure the Queen and the other gurus would beg to differ. *calling @elegant-one

NaomiH

I'm excited for you. I wonder if there really is a big difference from one set of balls to the next? I would say no but i am sure the Queen and the other gurus would beg to differ. *calling @elegant-one
Not sure about other balls as I only have 2 until these arrive, but there is quite the difference between the Perles de Etoile and the Blanc de Perles.

Medgal07

I don't have these yet,but the most shimmery ones I have that I have to be careful with are the 00 Blanc de Perles. Those are some shimmery mofos right there, but oh so pretty.
They're on of my favs. Have to admit---they look so pure and romantic!
girlhaha.gif

elegant-one

Happy (belated) Birthday! Hope you had an amazing day besides the trip the DMV.
pompom.gif
You, Meddy and the other lovely ladies on this thread inspired me to pull a NOAH. Yup, I am the proud mama to two Guerlain holiday ballz.
girlhaha.gif
Yay for two sets of BALLS
pompom.gif
girlhaha.gif
Noah is such a good method.

Aww, thank you so much my dear for the thoughtful sweet wishes!!!
bouquet.gif
th_kiss.gif
Yes, the DMV is always a bummer
sigh.gif

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
drinks.gif
to all of the Guerlain Christmas 2015 "Ballers."
#ChristmasBallersClub

I'm really surprised at how fast the collection sold out on pretty much every website here. I knew the balls would be popular, but the pricey powder was gone just as fast. Even with stalking I missed the balls on most sites, I'm almost shocked I was able to get my hands on them after all. This has to be Guerlain's most popular collection.

JerseyGirl

Oh, thank you!  I hope you can get them! #ChristmasBallersClub I'm really surprised at how fast the collection sold out on pretty much every website here. I knew the balls would be popular, but the pricey powder was gone just as fast. Even with stalking I missed the balls on most sites, I'm almost shocked I was able to get my hands on them after all. This has to be Guerlain's most popular collection.
The pricey powder went very quickly on many sites here too. I think they didn't have as many pieces because it is so pricey. Such a shame because it works beautifully. I wish there was a refill...

DMcG9

Canadian Specktrettes,

you may want to check your local Shoppers Drug Marts now. At least one near me that carries Guerlain has the collection out for sale and starting today there is a 20x the points event on cosmetics and fragrance! I'm heading there in a while to get mine. I would have purchased last night but the kind SA told me she'd hold them so I could come and get the points if I purchased today. What's 12 hours longer???
girlhaha.gif

P.S. Elegant One, I see it was your birthday this week! A very Happy belated Birthday to you!
bouquet.gif
I hope you've had a fantastic birthday week. I just celebrated mine on the 1st and I'm considering all purchases made this week as a gift to myself
encore.gif
Luckily, the Sephora sale falls within that timeframe!
rasta.gif

Audrey C

Canadian Specktrettes,

you may want to check your local Shoppers Drug Marts now. At least one near me that carries Guerlain has the collection out for sale and starting today there is a 20x the points even on cosmetics and fragrance! I'm heading there in a while to get mine. I would have purchased last night but the kind SA told me she'd hold them so I could come and get the points if I purchased today. What's 12 hours longer???
girlhaha.gif

P.S. Elegant One, I see it was your birthday this week! A very Happy belated Birthday to you!
bouquet.gif
I hope you've had a fantastic birthday week. I just celebrated mine on the 1st and I'm considering all purchases made this week as a gift to myself
encore.gif
rasta.gif
Well, crap. I might have called and put a set on hold. I blame you.
lecture.gif
LOL

DMcG9

Well, crap. I might have called and put a set on hold. I blame you.
lecture.gif
LOL
Well, I just got back from my SDM. I purchased the balls to get the 20x points and then redeemed points to buy the Rouge G, which is LOVELY. I am not sure when they put out the collection since I only saw it last night for the first time and I haven't been checking religiously for it, but they only had three boxes of Meteorites in the drawer (both last night and just now when I bought mine -- must be a slow Saturday morning here) so I am not sure how much each SDM location with a Guerlain display is getting. They were definitely more of the lipsticks and I didn't even bother looking at the other items. These holiday balls are a splurge for me but they are beautiful and I will use them. I counted the star-flakes -- they can claim they are snowflakes all they want-- and I only got 12!
icon_eek.gif
ssad.gif
One of them was stuck in the little puff but still only 12. Oh well, I choose to be very happy with the investment.
Audrey, I'm pretty sure you have mindful purchasing down pat so I don't think you'll be regretting putting the balls on hold
angelic.gif
th_hug.gif

Medgal07

I don't have these yet,but the most shimmery ones I have that I have to be careful with are the 00 Blanc de Perles. Those are some shimmery mofos right there, but oh so pretty.
I call them romantic and you call those pretty white balls mofos?
shrugs.gif
th_roll1.gif
rofl.gif

Audrey C

Well, I just got back from my SDM. I purchased the balls to get the 20x points and then redeemed points to buy the Rouge G, which is LOVELY. I am not sure when they put out the collection since I only saw it last night for the first time and I haven't been checking religiously for it, but they only had three boxes of Meteorites in the drawer (both last night and just now when I bought mine -- must be a slow Saturday morning here) so I am not sure how much each SDM location with a Guerlain display is getting. They were definitely more of the lipsticks and I didn't even bother looking at the other items. These holiday balls are a splurge for me but they are beautiful and I will use them. I counted the star-flakes -- they can claim they are snowflakes all they want-- and I only got 12!
icon_eek.gif
ssad.gif
One of them was stuck in the little puff but still only 12. Oh well, I choose to be very happy with the investment.
Audrey, I'm pretty sure you have mindful purchasing down pat so I don't think you'll be regretting putting the balls on hold
angelic.gif
th_hug.gif
I appreciate the head's up. I've been stalking them for weeks and had just decided I couldn't be bothered any more. I think I have $85 in Shoppers points, so I'm not sure whether I'll pay for these to get another $25 of points, or just use them up.

I always save up my Shoppers points for Guerlain treats; they add up quickly and then I can get at least 2-3 nice items a year free.
love.gif

Medgal07

icon_eek.gif
ssad.gif
angelic.gif
th_hug.gif
That's an awesome point system!!! Enjoy your Rouge G & balls. It's curious the you were 2 stars short
icon_eek.gif

elegant-one

Canadian Specktrettes,

you may want to check your local Shoppers Drug Marts now. At least one near me that carries Guerlain has the collection out for sale and starting today there is a 20x the points event on cosmetics and fragrance! I'm heading there in a while to get mine. I would have purchased last night but the kind SA told me she'd hold them so I could come and get the points if I purchased today. What's 12 hours longer???
girlhaha.gif

bouquet.gif
encore.gif
rasta.gif
Aww, thank you dear that is so sweet of you!!!
bouquet.gif
Great gift to yourself
girlhaha.gif
You are so worth it! Happy Birthday to you too
pompom.gif
happybirthday.gif

Latest posts