Urban Decay Vice 4?

sullenxriot182

Not sure if that's what it's going to be called, but all I saw was "There's a new Vice Palette Coming" on their Instagram! Looks like it's going to be mostly brights?

shellygrrl

Staff member
A shot of the packaging (from UD's Instagram) - https://instagram.com/p/6Qbm2KAExw/?taken-by=urbandecaycosmetics Swatches (from Wende Zomnir's (UD founder)) - https://instagram.com/p/6QF5YRq4sw/?taken-by=udwende

LavenderPearl

I haven't even used Vice 3 enough and I want this ;___; Holiday is going to kill the wallet! The swatches look pretty but we're going to need color names, especially since it's UD.

sullenxriot182

I haven't even used Vice 3 enough and I want this ;___; Holiday is going to kill the wallet! The swatches look pretty but we're going to need color names, especially since it's UD.
Same. I was saying to myself how I never use my other Vice palettes, why do I want this? Ahh, makeup addicts. LOL

lumaday

The packaging is cute and the colors look gorgeous but between Naked 1,2,3, Vice 1,2,3, the 15th Anniversary palette, BOS IV, and other smaller UD palletes that I already own the colors need to be really unique for me to pick it up! I'll be interested to see more swatches.

Heidi K

I just wonder if the Vice 4 is the same as that "Spectrum" palette that everyone was posting on Instagram about a few days ago. I counted 20 swatches on Wende's arm, the Spectrum didn't seem to have that many. Makes me wonder if UD is gonna have another massive holiday collection like they did a few years ago with the eyeliners, face cases, and Vice palette. Last year's holiday was kinda meh.

sungelly87

I will probably buy this...despite the fact that I don't really use my vice palettes. The spectrum palette looks nice too. I'm sad I didn't get the anniversary palette.

DILLIGAF

I need to see more swatches maybe even swatch a few myself. But if I were to make decisions just on the packaging, this would totally be mine.

Chartreuse

oh man... that packaging
holysheep.gif

I resisted the new naked smoky
but this...
I don't think I'm strong enough
SOS.gif

lumaday

I will probably buy this...despite the fact that I don't really use my vice palettes. The spectrum palette looks nice too. I'm sad I didn't get the anniversary palette.
I'm kind of like that too. I love the Vice palettes in theory but they wind up being the ones I reach for the least overall. I really only do colorful makeup if I go out, and I have sooo many beautiful UD shades that I use rarely. Part of my problem is that I don't get up early enough to do a full eye look in the morning - I just kind of slap on a pretty neutral and call it a day. I used to work 2nd shift though and went all out with colors and blending because I had more time to. If only I were a morning person...

lumaday

oh man... that packaging
holysheep.gif

I resisted the new naked smoky
but this...
I don't think I'm strong enough
SOS.gif
I have hardly had any interest in Naked smoky despite having the first 3. I feel like if you have all 3 you have enough similar shades to do a smoky look anyway.

sullenxriot182

Yeah I'm surprised I have resisted the Naked Smoky so far. I saw it at Ulta the other day and it just did nothing for me lol. I think a lot of us are over the Naked palettes - this one is too much of the same to warrant buying!

stephshopaholic

I actually like the naked smoky I love that it has a lot of gray tones. I like the look of vice 4 but I have vice 3 and have used it maybe 3-4 times...lol that green in the new one looks like Dragon from vice 3. I hope ud comes out with another highlighter for holiday I love their glitter bomb highlighters.

Heidi K

UD previewed some 'waterline' liners on their snapchat last week. It said they were coming out Mid-September. I'm assuming that will be when the palette comes out.

Latest posts